Hacking Nintendont

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I tried searching this and didn't find anything, but when I use a PS3 controller, it misreads when the "click" is for the analog triggers.

The best example I have is while playing Super Mario Sunshine, no matter how little I push the trigger, Mario will always stand still as if the analog is all the way down. Normally when the trigger isn't clicked, Mario can walk around while firing the FLUDD. I can still vary the water pressure with the analog, but Mario won't move at all.

I used HIDtest and it's definitely set to click at any analog position for some reason. If anyone can help me out, that'd be cool. I'm probably just missing something in the config.

Edit: Also I really appreciate the hard work you guys put into this, thanks a ton. I'm always surprised how fast this project moves.

Check on HIDTEST in which offset are located the triggers and compare with your controller.ini , also make sure you don't have digitalLR=1.

even so, i think analog isn't working with sunshine atm

If I use an USB HDD for my games, can I plug it into the front USB ports with a y-usb adapter?

You can plug the power cable in the front, but the data has to be in the back

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Anyone experience Nintendont freezing when selecting USB and using a USB Flash Drive? It freezes almost every other time... :(

stop repeating yourself and I have a feeling that you don't read posts apart from those directly answering your question
that 32K cluster was mentioned just a few posts before you asked.
Most of your questions were answered in the OP anyway.

Read and read some more, when you really have a question, be more specific like if you got any error message and then wait patiently.
I am tempted to put you in my ignore list

Reactions: Dondaa

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried everything I can think of and cheats are not working.
I have kenobiwii.bin in Sneek folder on root of SD card and my games on a USB flash drive. Through Wiiflow, Ocarina is on. In Nintendont, cheat is enabled and so is cheat path. What am I doing wrong? Thoughts appreciated as usual.

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have kenobiwii.bin in Sneek folder on root of SD card and my games on a USB flash drive. Through Wiiflow, Ocarina is on. In Nintendont, cheat is enabled and so is cheat path. What am I doing wrong? Thoughts appreciated as usual.

Since you are having a hard time explaining yourself(therefore hard for others to understand and to help you) make a video and post it on youtube explaining everything you are doing and how you set it up. Then others maybe able to help you.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Cheat path should NOT be enabled (i told you that in a previous post already) also in the OP it says "To enable the cheat codes, you need to download kenobiwii.bin file and put it in your sneek folder from the device where your games are located, like this: SD:/sneek/kenobiwii.bin and USB:/sneek/kenobiwii.bin"

So you have to put it in your usb. Also make sure you have the gct file named as the GameID and put the file in /games/GameID/GameID.gct ; for this you either create a new GameID folder, or rename the existing one for that game.

Reactions: Dondaa

Bakedpotato7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would someone be able to make a unlimited small keys code to work on zelda twilight princess gamecube? I would attempt my self but I can't even open the jar file because I can't find the right jre file to open with it. Also will it work with cfg loader ? Thanks

sabykos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
just wondering who putted splinter celll and splinter cell chaos theory green? i know those games work but they only seem to work on my wiiu on the wii both of them freeze after licensed by nintendo so just wondering to whoever edited those games if they used a wii or wiiu.
I tested them on a wii, they work for me.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I tested them on a wii, they work for me.
then theres something wrong with my wii or something becuase both batman begins and buffy chaos bleeds refuse to boot for me on both wii and wiiu(isos all md5 checked) and both of those splinter cell games freeze for me after licenced by nintendo but they atleast work on the wiiu unlike batman begins and buffy chaos bleeds.

is there something that could affect this games on the wii?maybe outdated ios or something? becuase i for sure cant get them to play while everything else works wonders.

felipecabralf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally cleaned up everything, my theory works pretty well, did not expect that, so here is 1.141:
-rewrote the mechanics of the multidol loader, now it can load everything from zelda collectors edition including the nes games and the movies
-slighly changed the code behind the patching system, shouldnt make any difference
-returning ORed bitmap of pads which can rumble as the official nintendo function does, this might fix games having no rumble

Great work, as usual, very appreciated! Would it be possible to make rumble work for 3rd party controllers, or is it hardcoded for PS3 ones only?

gig71

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My god !
Tested r 1.41 !
Everything works great !
And a good new!
Even tomb raider legend works now !

Thanx a lot to all work in this beautiful loader !

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
-rewrote the mechanics of the multidol loader...
Any chance you could try to fix multidol games that load TGCs with the Japanese font? Those are still giving me a black screen on v1.141 but not as separate ISOs. Sorry for requesting, this is just in case it is a simple fix.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Any chance you could try to fix multidol games that load TGCs with the Japanese font? Those are still giving me a black screen on v1.141 but not as separate ISOs. Sorry for requesting, this is just in case it is a simple fix.

its most likely not the fonts but different tgcs, sounds like alot of analyzation is still needed for them, I was hoping this latest update would make them all boot up :/

Also daxtsu:
I am working on a soft reset button combination right now and I have success with collectors edition and melee so far, most games still crash on pressing though but yea, its doable.

Reactions: daxtsu

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
its most likely not the fonts but different tgcs, sounds like alot of analyzation is still needed for them, I was hoping this latest update would make them all boot up :/
That can't be right, I made all sorts of tests, rebuild the tgc, make an actual game a tgc and insert it into a collection, etc. It is definitely the font not loading.

Hugo Bruno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Excuse me, I have a problem with the controls.
I got "Mortal Kombat Deadly Aliance" and started playing. I noticed that you can not fully play because the control does not recognize when I press the D-Pad and (A, B, X, Y) buttons simultaneously. Only appears like there down the D-Pad and then another button or the reverse. I had already noticed this error when playing Resident Evil Code Veronica X but it was not big deal because by using the joystick this limitation did not happen, only with the D-Pad. I thought maybe I could play with the joystick but the game does not give that option.
My version is v1.130 Nintendont and use a generic control model Acteck AGJ 3600 Use the controller.ini that has the following values​​:
PID = 0079
VID = 0006

---------------------

Descargué el Mortal Kombat Deadly Aliance y comencé a jugar. Noté que no se puede jugar completamente porque el control no reconoce cuando presiono el D-Pad y los botones (A,B,X,Y) al mismo tiempo. Sólo aparece como si hubiera presionado el D-Pad y luego otro botón o a la inversa. Ya había notado este error al jugar Resident Evil Code Veronica X pero pues no resultaba gran problema porque al usar la palanca esta limitación no sucedía, sólo con el D-Pad. Pensé que quizás podría jugar con la palanca pero el juego no da esa opción.
Mi versión del Nintendont es la v1.130 y uso un control genérico Acteck modelo AGJ 3600. Uso el controller.ini que tiene los siguientes valores:
PID= 0079
VID= 0006

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Excuse me, I have a problem with the controls.
I got "Mortal Kombat Deadly Aliance" and started playing. I noticed that you can not fully play because the control does not recognize when I press the D-Pad and (A, B, X, Y) buttons simultaneously. Only appears like there down the D-Pad and then another button or the reverse. I had already noticed this error when playing Resident Evil Code Veronica X but it was not big deal because by using the joystick this limitation did not happen, only with the D-Pad. I thought maybe I could play with the joystick but the game does not give that option.
My version is v1.130 Nintendont and use a generic control model Acteck AGJ 3600 Use the controller.ini that has the following values​​:
PID = 0079
VID = 0006

---------------------

Descargué el Mortal Kombat Deadly Aliance y comencé a jugar. Noté que no se puede jugar completamente porque el control no reconoce cuando presiono el D-Pad y los botones (A,B,X,Y) al mismo tiempo. Sólo aparece como si hubiera presionado el D-Pad y luego otro botón o a la inversa. Ya había notado este error al jugar Resident Evil Code Veronica X pero pues no resultaba gran problema porque al usar la palanca esta limitación no sucedía, sólo con el D-Pad. Pensé que quizás podría jugar con la palanca pero el juego no da esa opción.
Mi versión del Nintendont es la v1.130 y uso un control genérico Acteck modelo AGJ 3600. Uso el controller.ini que tiene los siguientes valores:
PID= 0079
VID= 0006

First step is to update nintendont. Then try hidtest and see what happens when you press buttons at the same time

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just stopping by to say thanks for the timer fix for Majora's Mask. I was finally able to race the beavers and got the bottle and the heartpiece.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-Gq68u-f6X0 +1