Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
For my USB HDD, I can only choose NTFS or exFat. What do I choose?
noone you need to download a program becuase windows doesnt let hdds over certain GB to be formated to fat32 so you need to download a program that does that atleast i did but i dont recall the name of the program tough just google something out.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
just wondering who putted splinter celll and splinter cell chaos theory green? i know those games work but they only seem to work on my wiiu on the wii both of them freeze after licensed by nintendo so just wondering to whoever edited those games if they used a wii or wiiu.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the info guys :)

Sometimes, Nintendont freezes when I select USB. Is there a fix for that and has anyone else experienced that?
I was going to try a USB HDD, but that requires the y-usb adapter and that would take both back ports...

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Careful with EaseUS when intalling ... it will install a bunch of crap :P you can also use Mini-tool Partition wizard or AOMEI Partition assistant. They are both free and do the exact same thing as EaseUS.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can someone confirm if the following occurs:
Medal of Honor European Assault (v1.140) - Black Screen on boot.
Medal of Honor Rising Sun (v1.140) - Black screen after "Licensed by Nintendo"

Rising Sun was working previously, at least the menu. It gave a black screen after selecting a mission in like r1.120 or so, I don't really know which one since it has been a while since I last played it.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Finally cleaned up everything, my theory works pretty well, did not expect that, so here is 1.141:
-rewrote the mechanics of the multidol loader, now it can load everything from zelda collectors edition including the nes games and the movies
-slighly changed the code behind the patching system, shouldnt make any difference
-returning ORed bitmap of pads which can rumble as the official nintendo function does, this might fix games having no rumble

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally cleaned up everything, my theory works pretty well, did not expect that, so here is 1.141:
-rewrote the mechanics of the multidol loader, now it can load everything from zelda collectors edition including the nes games and the movies
-slighly changed the code behind the patching system, shouldnt make any difference
-returning ORed bitmap of pads which can rumble as the official nintendo function does, this might fix games having no rumble

Excellent work, keep it up :D

ObeseFeline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried searching this and didn't find anything, but when I use a PS3 controller, it misreads when the "click" is for the analog triggers.

The best example I have is while playing Super Mario Sunshine, no matter how little I push the trigger, Mario will always stand still as if the analog is all the way down. Normally when the trigger isn't clicked, Mario can walk around while firing the FLUDD. I can still vary the water pressure with the analog, but Mario won't move at all.

I used HIDtest and it's definitely set to click at any analog position for some reason. If anyone can help me out, that'd be cool. I'm probably just missing something in the config.

Edit: Also I really appreciate the hard work you guys put into this, thanks a ton. I'm always surprised how fast this project moves.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendont sometimes freezes on me when I select USB with my USB Flash Drive plugged into back of system. I was thinking of using my USB HDD, but that requires my y-usb adapter and that would take up both back USB slots. Any thoughts on this appreciated :)

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Not that it matters much, but you also fixed the "Use the Rumble Feature?" option always going to "NO" (even though it worked regardless). However, rumble is still enabled regardless (not that it matters, playing OoT or MM without rumble is basically a sin :P). Just thought I'd mention it, lol.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Would it be possible to add a button combo such as Start + R + Dpad UP to simulate pushing the GC reset button? Some games like the Zelda collector editions (the MQ/OoT disk included) use that to go back to the game select menu (Not sure if the generic Start + B + X built into most games works with them..).

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Would it be possible to add a button combo such as Start + R + Dpad UP to simulate pushing the GC reset button? Some games like the Zelda collector editions (the MQ/OoT disk included) use that to go back to the game select menu (Not sure if the generic Start + B + X built into most games works with them..).

that would be quite cool for wiiu users yea, I never think about that cause I sit next to my wii and can just press the reset button directly.

Reactions: VinsCool and daxtsu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night