Hacking Nintendont

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys is there a way to make the L and R buttons pressure sensitive work on a PS3 controller? Mario sunshine is really hard to play without that feature :P

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh sorry for that, no i don't think i have update Nintendon't but i install the lastest version, a normal Wii and yeah a use a loader, about Setup beside the virtual memory card don't think i've changing any of the default options
then the only option is that somehow your isos got corrupted since atleast ssbm works perfectly on 141.

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry If any of these have been answered in the past but here are my questions:
1- Is there any way to make the L2 R2 buttons pressure sensitive feature work with a ps3 controller
2- What's the best solution for multiplayer?
3- Was anybody able to play any version of phantasy star online 1&2?
4- Is there any plans for online play sopport?
Thx!

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sorry If any of these have been answered in the past but here are my questions:
1- Is there any way to make the L2 R2 buttons pressure sensitive feature work with a ps3 controller
Thx!

1. Set the offset that changes as AnalogL and AnalogR. Not sure it works in sunshine though.
2. Original wii and gc controllers.
3. Idk
4. I don't think so

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
... here are my questions:
Thx!

1- I don't use a PS3 controller but you should be able to set full click on the .ini which should make it the most compatible.
2- Wii has the option of using both GC controllers and hid controllers, with GC controllers going first, e.g. if you have two GC controllers then player three could be a hid controller.
3- Compatibility list says they turn off the console.
4- Considering the small amount of games that use it, you should just go with devo on this.

Rob Blou

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry guys I'm not good with this but in the controller.ini it says:
L=3,01
R=3,02
and
LAnalog=12
RAnalog=13

so what should I do exactly?

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sorry guys I'm not good with this but in the controller.ini it says:
L=3,01
R=3,02
and
LAnalog=12
RAnalog=13

so what should I do exactly?

When you press L, one of the offsets will go from 0 to FF, count from 0 and see which pair it was. That goes in AnalogL.

When fully pressed, a different offset will change. That goes in L as Position, Value. The second number is the value it shows

elconejotres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
Guys is just me or Baten Kaitos Origins has missing music and audio? tried with several versions and same result always, is not my iso it work right with diosmios full music and sound effects/voices confused because in compatibility list appears as fully working :(

Hugo Bruno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
First step is to update nintendont. Then try hidtest and see what happens when you press buttons at the same time

Since I upgraded to the latest version nintendont available (v1.141) and the problem with Mortal Kombat Deadly Aliance remains. I did the Hid Test and curiously, pressing the D-Pad and (A, B, X, Y) buttons simultaneously values ​​change but when playing Mortal Kombat, the game does not recognize when I push the D-Pad and buttons simultaneously.

I'm pretty sure that if I could change the control settings for the D-Pad out the joystick and the joystick was the D-Pad this error disappear Is there any way to do this?

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
asking this as I haven't found an answer... im using the latest usbloader gx (r1230) and the latest version of nintendont (r141). when I launch a gamecube game via usbloader gx, the options i have chosen (such as memory card emulation) do not save, and the game i have chosen does not auto-boot. instead i am prompted to choose sd/usb and to choose my game. i can also choose which settings i wish to apply this way, however they do not save.

anyone have any ideas?

I am having same problems as you. I just noticed that my options in Nintendont dont save either. Game also doesnt auto-boot through Wiiflow.

CM_Skunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Open hidtest look what your pid and vid are. Then change that in your ini

The ones that are in the file are the same as the ones in HID... However theres a set of VID and PID numbers above those. Ill try those

UPDATE: I got the games to start... Meaning it recognized the controller. But i cant get past the start screen. I believe i mapped it wrong

VID=0079
PID=0006
Polltype=0
DPAD=0
Power=2,01
A=6,40
B=6,A0
X=6,20
Y=6,10
Z=7,08
L=7,04
R=7,02
S=7,20
Left=1,00
Down=2,FF
Right=1,FF
Up=2,00
StickX=1
StickY=2
CStickX=6
CStickY=4
LAnalog=12
RAnalog=13

Anyway progress was made. Ill crack on this thing again tomorrow

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The ones that are in the file are the same as the ones in HID... However theres a set of VID and PID numbers above those. Ill try those

UPDATE: I got the games to start... Meaning it recognized the controller. But i cant get past the start screen. I believe i mapped it wrong

VID=0079
PID=0006
Polltype=0
DPAD=0
Power=2,01
A=6,40
B=6,A0
X=6,20
Y=6,10
Z=7,08
L=7,04
R=7,02
S=7,20
Left=1,00
Down=2,FF
Right=1,FF
Up=2,00
StickX=1
StickY=2
CStickX=6
CStickY=4
LAnalog=12
RAnalog=13

Anyway progress was made. Ill crack on this thing again tomorrow

Next time you should check the googlecode page linked at the bottom of the first post. i already made a controller.ini for that controller (there's a bunch of them with the same VID and PID, but different brands), it's called Generic_Controller.ini; mine has different values though, so that would explain why yours is not working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1