GB Picross 2, no progress possible?

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
hello, does anyone have a solution to a problem i'm having with picocross 2 on the GB? I have now reached level 7 and from here on the game no longer recognizes that i have solved the stage. even if i get a hint from the game, it only shows me fields that i have already solved. it's very frustrating. @Jayro maybe? :)
my hw is gbp with ez jr. fw5/k5

Attachments

• IMG_2504.jpeg
    IMG_2504.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
Last edited by ciaomao,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I've figured out it's the bottom option from the main menu you're playing, looks like I have to churn through quite a few puzzles to get to level 7, but I'll get back to you soon about whether it does the same for me.

Reactions: ciaomao

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
So I've figured out it's the bottom option from the main menu you're playing, looks like I have to churn through quite a few puzzles to get to level 7, but I'll get back to you soon about whether it does the same for me.
very nice, mate. i would provide the save state, but i am still traveling in mexico and can not access my uSD.

• Love
Reactions: hippy dave

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We've been messaging, but for the sake of anyone following along at home, I encountered the same bug when using ciaomao's save, regardless of whether I was using the original unmodified ROM or the English patched one. I'm up to level 4 on my own save, so a little while longer and we'll see if the same happens with that when I reach level 7.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got to level 7, and.... *drum roll*.... I've got the same problem :cry::angry::hateit:

This is a bummer. I really couldn't find anyone with the same issue on google last time I looked, and people seem to be talking about finishing the game ok, so idk wtf tbh
Post automatically merged:

Wait, I had a breakthrough.... did some more googling, was reading some faqs on gamefaqs... Nothing I saw yet actually mentioned this change specifically, but one of them does say in the controls section that pressing Select lets you switch between the four different panels of the puzzle. So I gave this a go on the first level 7 puzzle, and found that if you complete each panel, switch to the next, and get all four panels correct, it recognises the puzzle as complete. I guess it's meant to be another step up in difficulty, like the tighter time limit from level 4, it just doesn't seem to be explained.

Guess we can continue playing now! Altho I might have to start again from scratch - I'm missing a few of the unlockable 10th puzzles for a few levels, because I didn't know that you're not supposed to quit a puzzle. Meh.

Last edited by hippy dave,

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
wow! thats really good to know! finally i can continue playing! i will test it soon. but that now select has to be pressed is a bug, that wasn't necessary before. however super cool finding buddy!

• Love
Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pretindo already at 73% lol