Hacking Nintendont

mclow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i wasnt here long time...

i knew crediar stoped working on the project.... then the thread was closed.....

are there any updates? i saw the compatiblity list?
is there already another version out wich can play more games than zelda ww?

nobody tried resident evil .... could someone try pls ?

wiewcw

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes... because I haven't got analog triggers but this is matter of how possibly HID "mechanism" should recognise order "disable" other than simply 0. HID on Nintendont is based on numbers numbers are based on hardware of controller - so impossible thing is program controller or change on sources.

As far I've examined sources maximum number that could be set is value 255 - so I've tested idea and set 255 but I wasn't so easy because program isn't learned sth like my idea of programing it for example learn it for example is we set 255 it should act as disabled alalog triggers.

So my controller isn't supported but working - and causing errors on game side not from emulator.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright I added a bunch more games onto the compatibility list if anyone wants to check them out!

How do I get the dsp version? I turned on debug but when I check my sd card I don't see any file that has versions in it of all the games I tested

Edit: file created by Nintendont called ndebug on the root of my sd. I checked inside the file but its a bunch of stuff I can't understand. I do control f and search game names but nothing is found....wrong file or am I doing something wrong?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wasnt here long time...

i knew crediar stoped working on the project.... then the thread was closed.....

are there any updates? i saw the compatiblity list?
is there already another version out wich can play more games than zelda ww?

nobody tried resident evil .... could someone try pls ?

Yes, more games are slowly but surely working as updates (well, test builds) are released. Revision 13 or r13 was just released :P

Reactions: mclow

RikuCrafter

Trophies
XP
Country
r13: Black Australian Wii, Wind Waker

The video seems to disconnect once hitting 'A' to load the rom. I have no idea what to do.

I was having this problem earlier, with the alpha. Does anyone know a solution?

Melon__Bread

~It's A Magik~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What SD/SDHC cards are people using? I have a Kingston 32GB SDHC card formated correctly (At work so can't pull the specifics) & I for the life of my can not get anything to run on my Wii U. It does the 1-6 process then just turns off the whole Wii U, no error or anything (that at least I can see).
Fully willing to by a new 32 SDHC card if I can get it do work on Nintendont.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
both debug options in the settings menu of Nintendont are turned on
The debug options are different than the log options.

Debug option inside the (USB)loader: used to enable debug device (USBGecko) to see memory/search codes/screenshot/etc. in real time.
DEBUG : this one is the log you want. It's an option you need to enable in the sources and recompile the dol to write logs to SD card. r13 has all DEBUG logs disabled. r5 has Loader DEBUG enabled and Kernel general DEBUG enabled (but the r5 sources has it disabled).

I can recompile r13 with debug enabled if you want it for wiki.

Do you need a HID column?
There are already a lot of columns.

Bentonoise7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
- I'm Using a SD Card, properly formated in FAT 32 (32 clusters)
- There is no other device plugged on usb ports
- the isos are running on dios mios normally (except the streaming audio on 1080 avalanche)
- Do i need to perform any downgrade on ios ?
- My Wii was updated with "Pimp My Wii" (Dios Mios working fine)
- Using Gamecube Controller
- Still don't get Super mario sunshine to work (when i press "start game" on it, i get black screen) :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh