Hacking Nintendont

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can find some dirt cheap wii component cables on ebay, but your tv needs to have some component entry on the back tough.[/QUOTE]
yea, thats the thing. I have a composite to hdmi converter, and composite, but no component on my tv.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
you can find some dirt cheap wii component cables on ebay, but your tv needs to have some component entry on the back tough.
yea, thats the thing. I have a composite to hdmi converter, and composite, but no component on my tv.
then no dice, maybe you need to find a component to hdmi converter lol but its kinda pointless tough since component cables can show up to 1080p also :P

Luigis Mansion :(
try other game? i can exit luigi mansion fine if all your games do that when using nintendont directly from the homebrew channel then you maybe have some wierd thing isntalled like custom homebrew channel theme or color?

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
try other game? i can exit luigi mansion fine if all your games do that when using nintendont directly from the homebrew channel then you maybe have some wierd thing isntalled like custom homebrew channel theme or color?

I will later today.
However I dont have any weird things installed, no custom HB chan or colors or anything.
BUT, I am afraid to even look at what IOSes I have installed because I know its a mess there. -.-
Last time I fiddled with that was like...5 years ago. Could that be a problem?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I will later today.
However I dont have any weird things installed, no custom HB chan or colors or anything.
BUT, I am afraid to even look at what IOSes I have installed because I know its a mess there. -.-
Last time I fiddled with that was like...5 years ago. Could that be a problem?
well like i said try a diferent game if all do that then yes some ios or something is doing some background stuff.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yep tried Kirby Air ride now, bugs if I exit via button combo and also bugs if I exit via home button.
Damn it
well if you are using nintendont directly from the homebrew channel and using nintendont latest version then is something off on your wii, well atleast games work, when you want to shutdown just hit the shutdown button on the wii itself xD.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
well if you are using nintendont directly from the homebrew channel and using nintendont latest version then is something off on your wii, well atleast games work, when you want to shutdown just hit the shutdown button on the wii itself xD.

Yeah I guess thats the best option I have.
At least it works :D
Beggar cant be a chooser
Thanks for your help mate

vus7294

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. and i am just noob who have some question about Triforce.
I can convert triforce rom to gamecube iso with owner's tool named Triforce iso Extract, Except Mario Kart Series.
Mario Kart games are Cartridge based, so I can't convert This normally.
i have possibly japanese mario kart arcade gp 1+2 mame zip file to convert directly because there's only NTSC-U Version of MKAGP1+2 NO Japanese Version.
is there require Special technique to convert mario kart rom to extract gamecube iso to run at wii? or Triforce iso Extract will update?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi. and i am just noob who have some question about Triforce.
I can convert triforce rom to gamecube iso with owner's tool named Triforce iso Extract, Except Mario Kart Series.
Mario Kart games are Cartridge based, so I can't convert This normally.
i have possibly japanese mario kart arcade gp 1+2 mame zip file to convert directly because there's only NTSC-U Version of MKAGP1+2 NO Japanese Version.
is there require Special technique to convert mario kart rom to extract gamecube iso to run at wii? or Triforce iso Extract will update?
just google mario kart gp 1 and 2 iso and you will find plenty of iso format downloads for this game.

vus7294

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just google mario kart gp 1 and 2 iso and you will find plenty of iso format downloads for this game.
Well, i know there's already converted iso format can find common but there's export version only.(ggpe01-2) i mean i want extract directly my japanese mame zip mario kart file (ggpj01-2) like someone does at 2012?3?.

Last edited by vus7294,

comokepa

Trophies
XP
Country
Feature request: reset button should exit the game and return to Nintendont/loader when Native Control is on.

Edit: Duh! Seems the power button does just that. Ignore the rest of this request as it is pointless.

The Wii’s reset button does not reset the machine, but actually tells the game to just restart. But since the button shortcut to exit Nintendont does not work when using Native Control, and there is no game (that I know) that actually needs that restart feature, it'd be nice if the reset button could be used when having Native Control on as a means to exit Nintendont, since otherwise there is none (right?).

Last edited by comokepa,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Native controls disables the control translation so there's no way to redirect what the controller buttons do. The Wii's reset button is already mapped to resetting the GC environment like it is with the original MIOS. With native GC compatibility you have to shut down the console then turn it on again.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, i know there's already converted iso format can find common but there's export version only.(ggpe01-2) i mean i want extract directly my japanese mame zip mario kart file (ggpj01-2) like someone does at 2012?3?.
You cant right now, if you maybe had the original DES keys to decrypt the actual file then I can implement it in triforce iso extract but I was never able to actually find the DES key, thats why it is not supported as of right now.

Reactions: sonictopfan

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then no dice, maybe you need to find a component to hdmi converter lol but its kinda pointless tough since component cables can show up to 1080p also :P

i have a composite to hdmi converter, but that doesn't change much really other than adding a bit of input lag. Not something you want with competitive or rhythm games.

vus7294

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You cant right now, if you maybe had the original DES keys to decrypt the actual file then I can implement it in triforce iso extract but I was never able to actually find the DES key, thats why it is not supported as of right now.
thank you for information. Well, I need to find a des key to convert mario kart japanese mame rom...

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i have a composite to hdmi converter, but that doesn't change much really other than adding a bit of input lag. Not something you want with competitive or rhythm games.
so your tv doesnt have a direct component connection? well that is bad My only sugestion is buy a wiiu and you can use the wiiu hdmi cable to turn wii games and nintendont as if they were connected trough component xD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: This one is pretty epic.