Hacking Emulation Gaming INTRODUCTION to My New 100% Never Before Seen "Super Mario Bros." NES Game Genie Codes Collection!

GameGenieLabs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone!

My Name's Ashton, (but you can call me Game Genie Labs!)

GameGenieLabsLogoFIX200.png

I make Game Genie Codes for mostly NES games. The method I use? ROM Disassembles! I will post a tutorial on how to do that soon!

To start off is my HUGE collection of NEVER BEFORE SEEN Game Genie NES codes for Super Mario Bros. (SMB1)

I guarantee you you've probably never seen these codes before, since they are 100% new!

I've created a spreadsheet of a list of codes, which is still updated to this very day!

All codes I promise are 100% original, and created all by me!

Like stated earlier, I will create a tutorial on how I made these, and hopefully others can try to use the same method that I use to apply to other games.

I'm still making codes and I plan to do so for a long time! I've created a YouTube channel to post my codes I made and uploaded, also in my bio.

Additionally, I may take code creation requests, but ONLY for SMB1 NES, which is very easy to do. Obviously I can't make complex codes, like "Mario Shooting Koopa Shells" but I can help make simple codes, such as level terrain scramblers, or graphics corruption, or even simple replacement codes!

I plan on expanding to other games as well, but right now I'm making codes for just Super Mario Bros. for NES.

Hopefully ya'll enjoy my codes, and as I promised, a well documented tutorial is on the way.

NYTGTK GIF.gif

Game Genie Code Example:
NYTGTK - Firebars Spin VERY FAST!
AEGEZA + EVGEPE  GIF.gif

Game Genie Codes Example Combo:
AEGEZA + EVGEPE - Unstable Corruption Code
NTGLOI + AAGLXI gif.gif

Game Genie Codes Example Combo:

NTGLOI + AAGLXI - Hitting blocks makes them DISAPPEAR!

Ask any questions in this thread, I am open!

Have a nice day!
-Ashton Mattocks

Attachments

• NTGLOI + AAGLXI gif.gif
    NTGLOI + AAGLXI gif.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 18

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested most of them last night while playing Super Mario Bros 1 on my MacBook Pro. Works fine. Excellent work, newbie! Most of the codes make the game much harder to play but a few make it much easier.

Can I beat 1-1 with that code enabled? Hell no. Good work my guy!

Reactions: GameGenieLabs

GameGenieLabs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tested most of them last night while playing Super Mario Bros 1 on my MacBook Pro. Works fine. Excellent work, newbie! Most of the codes make the game much harder to play but a few make it much easier.

Can I beat 1-1 with that code enabled? Hell no. Good work my guy!
Haha, thank you for the feedback!

I plan on expanding to other games SOON! My method of making codes this way is often reliable with ways that has potential to work for any game using 6502 OP code stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto