Hacking Nintendont

77Urmel77

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
starting f-zero ax gives me this message:

error!! jvs i/o board is not connected to main board.

i use the original nintendont 2.85 but the segaboot.bin from abdallah torro

mcemu is on, maxpads is 4, language and video is auto, mcblocks is 251. all other settings are set to off.
i have a 500 gb hitachi deskstar attached to an noname usb-case on the upper port of my wii which is a model with gc-connectors. i use a classic controller.

mario arcade gp stopped woring for me with 2.85
virtua striker 2002 also gives this message now:

error!! jvs i/o board is not connected to main board.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
starting f-zero ax gives me this message: error!! jvs i/o board is not connected to main board.
i use the original nintendont 2.85 but the segaboot.bin from abdallah torro
mcemu is on, maxpads is 4, language and video is auto, mcblocks is 251. all other settings are set to off.
i have a 500 gb hitachi deskstar attached to an noname usb-case on the upper port of my wii which is a model with gc-connectors.
its a random error keep trying it will work

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
another thing I just so happen to notice:
-fixed a drastic bug in triforce code which randomly broke all sorts of commands, this should help out various problems such as JVSIO errors and not working controls
-enabled CARD support in both GP1 and GP2 because they now seem to work on a usable level, to save into them you just need to say "no" on continue after racing, just wait a few seconds after that until you exit nintendont

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
-fixed a drastic bug in triforce code which randomly broke all sorts of commands, this should help out various problems such as JVSIO errors and not working controls
-enabled CARD support in both GP1 and GP2 because they now seem to work on a usable level, to save into them you just need to say "no" on continue after racing, just wait a few seconds after that until you exit nintendont
SAVE FEATURE IN TRIFORCE GAMES FTW!!!!!!

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well that was timely XD
Thank you very much, Fix, you and the team are making this by far and away the best homebrew application I've ever seen :D

Reactions: bm123456

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Everytime I try to use my USB, it gets stuck on Initing Storage Devices. Nintendont sees that theres games on the USB and everything but it wont work, it seems like an update broke it. My SD Card works but I would prefer not to use it. Im on the latest version (2.285) help please ;-;

Just curious, does your harddrive have a physical sectorsize of 4K?
If the answer is YES, then you might try NINTENDONT rev 2.29.

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
This homebrew just continues growing by leaps and bounds, really impressive Fix, thanks for card support for GP 1/2, looking forward to Whatever else u have in store for the future, honestly this is nuts though lol. On another note, why anyone likes the commentator in MKGP is beyond me, most annoying "feature" the game has lol. Now that it's on by default what's the cheat to use to turn him off? Please... Anyone?

77Urmel77

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
first my wii is pal, then for what i want to say:

i'm not shure but i think that f-zero gx pal has timing issues.

to me it sounds as if the bgm plays faster than in f-zero ax.

could this timing issue correlate with the wrong system time and date in the pal bios.

i just guess because both seem to be not correct interpreted timers.

hope this helps somehow

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This homebrew just continues growing by leaps and bounds, really impressive Fix, thanks for card support for GP 1/2, looking forward to Whatever else u have in store for the future, honestly this is nuts though lol. On another note, why anyone likes the commentator in MKGP is beyond me, most annoying "feature" the game has lol. Now that it's on by default what's the cheat to use to turn him off? Please... Anyone?
041B6510 38800000
http://gbatemp.net/threads/nintendont.349258/page-1164#post-5307202

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
On another note, why anyone likes the commentator in MKGP is beyond me, most annoying "feature" the game has lol.
I for one think the games should be played as they are intended. However if you want to disable the voice, i did see Abdallah post the codes recently..just go back a few pages < someone ninja'd me for that part.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Now that it's on by default what's the cheat to use to turn him off? Please... Anyone?

If you take a look at the video you can actually turn it off if you use a card save. Also that video is my first test with youtube 720p 60fps and man it looks blurry lol, I guess they use quite a low bitrate.
To get back on topic I forgot a very small thing in GP2 which should be addressed right now and not when somebody suddenly looses his save:
-added unlimited card uses patch to gp2

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you take a look at the video you can actually turn it off if you use a card save. Also that video is my first test with youtube 720p 60fps and man it looks blurry lol, I guess they use quite a low bitrate.
To get back on topic I forgot a very small thing in GP2 which should be addressed right now and not when somebody suddenly looses his save:
-added unlimited card uses patch to gp2
Someone dump a bucket of water on this man, cuz he's on FIRE! XDDDDD

sideskroll

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Any chance of having a "per game" wiiu widescreen option?
Like for instance, Timesplitters future perfect supports widescreen so I'd like to launch that title with Wiiu Widescreen on but Turok does not. So I'd like to keep the original aspect ratio on that one.
Can it be done?
Thanks for everything.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance of having a "per game" wiiu widescreen option?
Like for instance, Timesplitters future perfect supports widescreen so I'd like to launch that title with Wiiu Widescreen on but Turok does not. So I'd like to keep the original aspect ratio on that one.
Can it be done?
Thanks for everything.

use an usb loader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CU81YUsUZFc&pp=ygUgTW9zdGx5IEkganVzdCBodXJ0IHBlb3BsZSBhbGllbnM%3D