Nintendo Direct Mini Partner Showcase announced for tomorrow

EiBTINsXcAAoeJr.jpeg

For the third month in a row now, Nintendo will be broadcasting a Nintendo Direct Mini Partner Showcase. Unlike the Direct Minis in July and August of this year, this one has been announced ahead of its broadcast, and will be livestreamed on their official YouTube channel September 17th at 7am PT/10am ET/3pm UK time. There are no other details known at this time, other than it will focus exclusively on third-party titles as previous Partner Showcases have.

You can watch the livestream here: bit.ly/2FsizMe

GenNaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd expect Capcom to reveal that themselves at TGS.

I'm guessing a release date for Bravely 2. And Doom.
Nintendo doesn't have a presence at TGS though. I'd expect if this is the rumored Switch exclusive MonHun it'd be announced at a Nintendo oriented event.

GoldenBullet

That One Guy
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A person in the live chat said "I didnt even know there was a direct coming lol maybe the switch pro". This is why Nintendo hates us consumers.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
More crap titles no one but tue fanboys give a crap about.

Similar indy crap we can get free on our ios/android or dust our ps2/360 off and enjoy what we already own or can buy for a few quid.

Take the over hyped mario all stars, n64 port is absolutely fucking pathetic, its an embarrassment that hackers were able to do a far suprior job than this so called (words of its fanboys) "innovative" company.
You are just pathetic. All the gret indies that I play on y Switch ARE NOT on PS2/360 piece of bull crap. You're simply a troll, you're so lame.

Pip'

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are just pathetic. All the gret indies that I play on y Switch ARE NOT on PS2/360 piece of bull crap. You're simply a troll, you're so lame.

Pip'
Omg what a tool.

When did i say indy games were from the ps2/360.

Open your eyes you fool, take a look at the switch games, then see the ones that are ported from ps2/360 gen.

This is what i love about nintendo fanboys, they jump to defend, insult, yet look utterly stupid because they refuse to accept the truth and see whats been said.

The switch is littered with old ports dating back to the ps2.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Omg what a tool.

When did i say indy games were from the ps2/360.

Open your eyes you fool, take a look at the switch games, then see the ones that are ported from ps2/360 gen.

This is what i love about nintendo fanboys, they jump to defend, insult, yet look utterly stupid because they refuse to accept the truth and see whats been said.

The switch is littered with old ports dating back to the ps2.
Same goes for PS4 and xBox1, you failed to make a point like a first grader. Beside, in your case, pathetic and troll aren't insults, they're facts. :shit:

Pip'

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same goes for PS4 and xBox1, you failed to make a point like a first grader. Beside, in your case, pathetic and troll aren't insults, they're facts. :shit:

Pip'
Wow die hard fan boy here, im sorry but you clearly are blind if you refuse to see that the switch has had more ports from past gens than it has new titles the other systems have.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Wow die hard fan boy here, im sorry but you clearly are blind if you refuse to see that the switch has had more ports from past gens than it has new titles the other systems have.
Where did I say that wasn't true ?!?! NEVER. It's you who is blind. That PS5 is launching with ...Dark Souls, a game from ... wait for it ...

2009 !
From PS3/360 era !

You fail again, go cry to your fat mama's belly.

PIp'

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where did I say that wasn't true ?!?! NEVER. It's you who is blind. That PS5 is launching with ...Dark Souls, a game from ... wait for it ...

2009 !

PIp'
First off, never mentioned ps5, but guess what to ky point, your switch has a ps3 port of ds and a poor port at that.

Like countless other ports for the switch, hence why todays games rarely hit nintendo.

If you still refuse to see it, take a look at past nintendo consoles, ask yourself the real reason why the wii u failed to compete with the ps4/xbx1.

But hey, you are not the first nintendo fanboy, i know no matter what, youll try defend.

All ill say is my modded switch has 2tb full of games, majority i already own on older consoles.

The games i own on the ps4/xbx1 is very rare to have the option to say, i want it for my switch as ive had nothing new to play for a while.

No, we get games i already own, and when i say own, i have a massive games room full of games likely dating back to when you was still in your dads nut sack.

So when it comes to 2020 and nintendo brag recycling all these games counts as better third party support, when at the same time we are getting fresh new games on other systems and not nintendo.

When we find nintendo relese mario classics and hackers do a superior better job at mario 64 than they do.

Yea, tell me how great they are.

They cant be arsed they used to he front line in hardware, used to be frontline at games, but now they cant be arsed, even on switch theyve simply ported over titles from the wii u than make a new game.

This is first party, you can expect this off 3rd parties.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F