Nintendo Direct confirmed for tomorrow, will show off upcoming games

DmRzUzJU4AEsRKA.jpg

Nintendo will be showcasing its schedule of games tomorrow, in a Nintendo Direct. This stream will deviate from the Smash and Indie news we've seen lately, and will instead focus on both 3DS and Switch games, lasting around 35 minutes. The Direct will air on September 6th at 3 pm PT. Stay tuned, as GBAtemp will cover it live when it starts.

:arrow: Source: Twitter

DuoForce

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hate when people say "Not every game has to be on switch" They should, the Switch is the current gen console and it's irritating that I go drop $300 just to see the games that interest me come to 3DS. Nintendo has had such a bad year and the fact that the 3DS is stealing games from the switch is just bullshit.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Maybe they'll drop 6.0.0 right after the direct, with some sort of enticement.
I just have the feeling that something big is going to happen or be announced.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully they actually show games like Bayonetta 3 or Metroid Prime 4.
I'm hoping for both of those, as well as Yoshi, No More Heroes 3, and surprise announcement at the end, revealing an Excitebike 64 remake. Or ports of Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, I'm down for any of those. Some unlikely games would be Mario Kart 9 and another Mario adventure game. I'd also welcome Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, but I'm not holding my breath.

But the bread and butter for me would be a Link's Awakening remake on either 3DS or Switch. That's a game I'd buy.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My wish list:
1. Fuckin Animal Crossing for Switch
Watch, they'll still use the same blurry, low-rez graphics on the Switch that they've recycled since Animal Forest on the N64.

Last edited by Jayro,

Mr. Elementle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's irritating that I go drop $300.

yeah and a lot of people still haven't dropped 300 on a switch but already had 3ds's, and nintendo wants to keep bleeding them for money too, i don't understand why so many people don't get that nintendo is just trying to make as much money as possible, and so they're going to keep squeezing the 3ds scene because they know people already have a 3ds, and still consider it the "Kid" option to buy for children. shockingly nintendo doesn't care that you dropped 300 on a system but the games you're interested in are on 3ds, in fact they want that to get you to buy a 3ds as well, nintendo has been trying to get people to double dip on consoles for years and it's not going to stop now. to nintendo the 3ds and switch are as two different markets as the gba and gamecube were

DuoForce

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3ds and switch are as two different markets as the gba and gamecube were
Nope, it's like the GBA and DS, I recall there being a lot of GBA games releasing post-2004, though the internet wasn't big enough to hear a reaction yet. Mother 3 even released on the GBA in the year 200fucking6. I really hope they just put the 3DS down soon

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait when is this durring EST?

Nope, it's like the GBA and DS, I recall there being a lot of GBA games releasing post-2004, though the internet wasn't big enough to hear a reaction yet. Mother 3 even released on the GBA in the year 200fucking6. I really hope they just put the 3DS down soon

when I heard you say mother 3 reminded me of this

still a disappointment to this day we never got a release in the west

Mr. Elementle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait but mother 3 was a good game, so you're argument is it's good they kept supporting the gba but bad they're still supporting the 3ds???, i don't even get you're argument at this point and think you're just bitching because you're shiny new toy isn't getting all the attention

Drinking game idea, take a shot for every comment complaining a game is on 3ds instead of switch, 2 shots for every new thread made to complain about 3ds still being supported

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Are we going to take bets on how many multiplatform games and ports will be on it?
Do people really think Switch has more multiplats and ports than PS4 or XB1? I'd bet on it having a lot less if you actually counted. I guess memes don't tend to concern themselves with facts or hard numbers, though.

Last edited by Xzi,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: