slut
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
Rockstar said:
Well, Ive thought about this a bit more and well I think im gonna skip this. 3D without glasses on a handheld would mean aligning your eays in some perfect manner or some shit like that which would be annoying to do everytime, plus seeing that this is Nintendo we are talking about the 3D effects would be mediocre.The GBA slot still isnt back and the 3D may also have some shit like you have to sit in a well lit room to play or something which would be lame as I play in the dark mostly.The crapload of 3D shovelware would suck and if they implement 3D into their franchises like Mario and Zelda it may make the games FLOPS.If they stop producing DS/DSi games after this then, bye bye DS and I'll use my Wii, PS3 and for handheld gaming my PSP.So overall its looking fail, dont read my above post as I reacted to quickly to the news that time
tongue.gif

OMG I JUST WANNA OUOTE THIS HOLY SHIT WOW!~`213W24ERWDFEDS
OMG
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOD
SHIT! !11 AWESOME ANALYSIS THIS GUYS IS THE SHIT LITERALLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FGSGDSGDFHSFFHSHFSFHSHFSFHDSFSHFSFSFSFSDFSFHDH

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
B-Blue said:
Rockstar said:
Well, Ive thought about this a bit more and well I think im gonna skip this. 3D without glasses on a handheld would mean aligning your eays in some perfect manner or some shit like that which would be annoying to do everytime, plus seeing that this is Nintendo we are talking about the 3D effects would be mediocre.The GBA slot still isnt back and the 3D may also have some shit like you have to sit in a well lit room to play or something which would be lame as I play in the dark mostly.The crapload of 3D shovelware would suck and if they implement 3D into their franchises like Mario and Zelda it may make the games FLOPS.If they stop producing DS/DSi games after this then, bye bye DS and I'll use my Wii, PS3 and for handheld gaming my PSP.So overall its looking fail, dont read my above post as I reacted to quickly to the news that time
tongue.gif

OMG
SHIT! !11 AWESOME ANALYSIS THIS GUYS IS THE SHIT LITERALLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FGSGDSGDFHSFFHSHFSFHSHFSFHDSFSHFSFSFSFSDFSFHDH
What?
blink.gif

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Meh consumers will buy this regardless if it sucks or not, few MARIO, ZELDA, POKEMON titles along with this, it will sell like hotcakes
wink.gif

I liking it so far on the little info given, can't wait for the rest of the details to be revealed. Knowing me I will buy it regardless of what it offers.

boekeboekeboeh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
B-Blue said:
Rockstar said:
tongue.gif

OMG

@B-blue : yeah right?:S let's just don't mind him shall we?
tongue.gif

@Rockstar : Anyways, responding to the post above. You shouldn't make assumptions like that. with you alligning your eyes and such. We will just have to wait and see what nintendo has in mind at the E3. It has potential, if they do it rightXD we're talking about nintendo here, so it could go either way:P
But chances are I will get this as soon as it's released, except when they really mess up this time!

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

Seriously can't believe this is happening.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
imagine 3-d imagine series (might be better but still * shudders)

i wonder if they will remake nintendogs or warioware because of this
unsure.gif

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just a rough idea of what the nintendo 3ds will look like,, this will prob be the way it works, the camera is used on the front to track movement and change the image on screen

DSIware 3D

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rockstar said:
tongue.gif
Ok, I'm gonna make a note of this. Just to see if you turn out to be a hypocrite.
tongue.gif

D

Deleted User

I'm buying one in the Fall of 2011. I wonder when the first flashcart will be out?

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Ooooshit...

Anyone Heard of Virtual Boy?

Now you know why I am VERY concerned about the possibility of this device...

And I hope they already give some real hardware upgrades.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Speculation of a 3D display without glasses, rumours of nvidia developing the graphics for the new handheld...the pieces are sure falling together huh?

ByteMunch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ONM tweets:
Just to clarify (and calm fears): the 3DS is a completely new handheld, not another DS update. It's to the DS what the DS was to the GBA.

But if the DS was a test for GB2... Then this is a test for... Wait, what?

Anyway, I can't wait, and will buy at release... Coz im a ninty fanboi
wink.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SimpyDsi said:
ONM tweets:
Just to clarify (and calm fears): the 3DS is a completely new handheld, not another DS update. It's to the DS what the DS was to the GBA.

But if the DS was a test for GB2... Then this is a test for... Wait, what?

Anyway, I can't wait, and will buy at release... Coz im a ninty fanboi
wink.gif
Well not exactly its still in the DS series of systems just like the DSi had some camera games this is just like an update with a few lame 3d games liek the few lame camera games the DSi has
frown.gif

ericling

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
What's does the 3D really mean????

Does the 3D mean the like a 3D game?
or it is like the 3D when we watch the movie that are 3D

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Super Mario Bros. 3D!

I'm like, 65% hyped for this. One worry is how it would actually be like, visually. This may sound interesting on paper, but what would it be like, in reality? I'm still waiting for more coverage.

And besides that point, I'm not afraid of more shovelware, every successful console will have tons of shovelware(PS2 included), I'm more interested in the top games. Sure, nintendo may be able to make great games with this, they have pretty much proven it with their key franchises that they can do well in new territory like motion control and touch screen. You have Super Mario Galaxy and etc. But would other companies do it too? That's the key issue, Nintendo consoles have always been bad with third party.

This may turn out to be a flop if it's really straining on the eyes, or due to lack of developer's confidence in new territory.

But hey, I have always been captivated by Nintendo more than Sony or Microsoft.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc