Hacking Loadiine self-hosted on ezShare Wifi micro-SD card adapter

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bring up an old topic, but I'm stumped...?

I just received my ezshare WiFi SD card(not the microSDadapter its the card with the on and off switch 8GB storage ) in the mail a few days ago and I have successfully connected to it so I know the WiFi Hotspot works.

I downloaded the Definitive guide WiiU pack for self hosting. as well as others and I copied those files directly to the root of the SD.

However when I try entering ezshare.card/index.html it keeps redirecting me to their img import/export GUI or whatever it is.

can anyhelp me out :) I'm losing my mind on something so simple.

thanks in advance

Edit:I've tried all these files and still keep getting redirected to that stupid GUI.

site.zip
mech.zip
definitive package 20151119
definitive package 20160208
HBL1.1+Selfhost+Loadiine mod by Kiiwii

when I type "ezshare.card/index.html"
it changes to "ezshare.card/publicdir/welcome.htm"
and then the GUI for picture transfering is loaded.

@mech @KiiWii any ideas I've seen that you both have an EZ and have it successfully working. I'm stumped as to what I'm doing differently than you both. found out my card reads .htm but not .html? do I get a different card or can I change something within the .html to work with .htm

EDIT2: Sort of Fixed???
I looked at the extension of welcome.htm and notice where is the L ? I looked up html and htm differences and there were none besides some servers can't have more than 3 letter extensions. this was the case with my card renaming index.html to index.htm it booted up the homebru defentive package. now I think if I change all .html extensions to .htm I'll be okay since I tried loading the os driver and it redirected me to the welcome.htm since the files are still .html for those.

rechanging all .html to .htm still didn't work I can run the .index.htm on the root but then when clicking on the aio kernel exploit it redirects me to the welcome.htm /IMG GUI by eZshare. so something is still not right it's trying to load a 4 letter extension and that's why I get redirected cause my card only except .htm extensions anyone know what I should change inside the root index.html or how to create my own .htm like I said it's been awhile since I did any html work

Last edited by [^Blark^],
Reactions: KiiWii

mac033

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have normal SD 256gb card in wii U SD slot, and i dont want to replace 2 cards, one for exploit and other with games.
Can i host loadiine on usb wifi like that
http://www.gearbest.com/memory-cards/pp_164717.html?gclid=CImw9I2az8sCFacLcwodmqAIrw
Copy loadiine files on it, plug into wiiU usb, connect to wifi and open index.html?

my setup is:

64gb sd in wiiu sd slot,
zsun wifi in front usb with no sd
5.4.0 spoofed to 5.5.1
wifi connected to zsun

https://gbatemp.net/threads/self-host-from-wiiu-any-size-sd-card-fully-self-contained.421341/

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry to bring up an old topic, but I'm stumped...?

I just received my ezshare WiFi SD card(not the microSDadapter its the card with the on and off switch 8GB storage ) in the mail a few days ago and I have successfully connected to it so I know the WiFi Hotspot works.

I downloaded the Definitive guide WiiU pack for self hosting. as well as others and I copied those files directly to the root of the SD.

However when I try entering ezshare.card/index.html it keeps redirecting me to their img import/export GUI or whatever it is.

can anyhelp me out :) I'm losing my mind on something so simple.

thanks in advance

Edit:I've tried all these files and still keep getting redirected to that stupid GUI.

site.zip
mech.zip
definitive package 20151119
definitive package 20160208
HBL1.1+Selfhost+Loadiine mod by Kiiwii

when I type "ezshare.card/index.html"
it changes to "ezshare.card/publicdir/welcome.htm"
and then the GUI for picture transfering is loaded.

@mech @KiiWii any ideas I've seen that you both have an EZ and have it successfully working. I'm stumped as to what I'm doing differently than you both. found out my card reads .htm but not .html? do I get a different card or can I change something within the .html to work with .htm

EDIT2: Sort of Fixed???
I looked at the extension of welcome.htm and notice where is the L ? I looked up html and htm differences and there were none besides some servers can't have more than 3 letter extensions. this was the case with my card renaming index.html to index.htm it booted up the homebru defentive package. now I think if I change all .html extensions to .htm I'll be okay since I tried loading the os driver and it redirected me to the welcome.htm since the files are still .html for those.

rechanging all .html to .htm still didn't work I can run the .index.htm on the root but then when clicking on the aio kernel exploit it redirects me to the welcome.htm /IMG GUI by eZshare. so something is still not right it's trying to load a 4 letter extension and that's why I get redirected cause my card only except .htm extensions anyone know what I should change inside the root index.html or how to create my own .htm like I said it's been awhile since I did any html work
I don't see any reason for using that homebrew launcher. I just use loadiine and it works fine.
I load it using http://ez/www/payload532.html

Last edited by piratesephiroth,
Reactions: CableLeecher

imtoodvs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Question, do any of these wifi micro SD adapters work with microSD bigger than 32gb. Everywhere online I only see them advertised up to 32gb, but I know that's often just for simplicity, same way official specs say 3ds can go only up to 32 gb, even though if formatted right can go up to 128gb easily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BossRoss93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can this be used in conjunction with a USB SD card reader plugged into the usb port on the system? I have a 256 gb sd card in my system. I don't know if this has been answered yet, but does the card just need power to act as a web server?

EDIT:
Also, I don't feel like this would work with DDD, right? I don't see why it would, so in that case, I would still need to connect to my wifi to be able to dump a game with DDD, right? Unless there is something I am missing here.

Last edited by BossRoss93,

Tardis1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,

I've tried all methods listed on here with an EZ Share SD adaptor and can't get it to work.

With .html exploits the screen loads blank white and nothing happens - Wii U continues working
With .mp4 exploits the player loads (but doesn't play) on the Control Pad and TV goes blank then nothing - Have to reboot
With .php exploits the PHP code is loaded and displayed

I'm beginning to pull my hair out. Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

T

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi all,

I've tried all methods listed on here with an EZ Share SD adaptor and can't get it to work.

With .html exploits the screen loads blank white and nothing happens - Wii U continues working
With .mp4 exploits the player loads (but doesn't play) on the Control Pad and TV goes blank then nothing - Have to reboot
With .php exploits the PHP code is loaded and displayed

I'm beginning to pull my hair out. Has anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

T
html exploits work only on 5.3.2 and below I think.
mp4 exploits work only on 5.4 and 5.5.

ez share can't run php so you have to host the payloads (html or mp4, depending on your version) directly.

Last edited by piratesephiroth,

Tardis1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the fast reply.

I'm running 5.5.1 E from what I can see. So I should be using the mp4 exploits. Any idea why they are just freezing?

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. Won't be able to test until later (time zones, always helpful!!!) but will post back when I have.
goodluck although I myself and a few other users believe that EZ and Flashair are both not compatible with 5.5.x due to it not supporting PHP and also not properly handling the .mp4 exploits they just freeze at a media player like gui.

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu