Hacking Loadiine self-hosted on ezShare Wifi micro-SD card adapter

ajd4096

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to disturb but had a question
so using a ez share would increase chances of success while launching the kernal ?
thinking of getting one
thanks

No, the sd card's http server is fairly slow. (I only use it when I'm not home, one less thing to carry.)
If you have laptop/desktop available, it is better to run a http server on that.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stuff like this is needed, because nobody truly understands how the Wii U's automatic updates work. It's hard to even trust DNS, with a few users saying it didn't work for them. Someone please invent a new (Free) method to prevent updates!
Block access to Nintendo update servers in your router, done.

emuman100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a kinda shitty success rate with my ez share adapter when I try Loadiine GX2.
Way worse than when I use a phone.
EDIT: It seems it got better when I started loading payload532.html directly.
I still use Loadiine v4. Loadiine GX2 does not add any better compatibility, so I never saw a reason to change. I don't need a pretty menu or fancy icons, just the games to work. I've been using the ezcard for almost a month and it has worked perfectly for me.

D

Deleted-355425

I still use Loadiine v4. Loadiine GX2 does not add any better compatibility, so I never saw a reason to change. I don't need a pretty menu or fancy icons, just the games to work. I've been using the ezcard for almost a month and it has worked perfectly for me.

completely agree with you on that one, i just use loadiine 4

Reactions: emuman100

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nah I need the fancy icons.

BTW have you guys tested to see if the ezshare adapter's 32GB size limitation is real or it's something like the 3DS, that actually acceptts larger cards as long as they're formatted in FAT32?

emuman100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never tried, but I heard it won't work with higher than 64 GB. Always format it to FAT 32. I just keep my ezcard in my sd card adapter. It only has to be powered up when you run the exploit. I use a 128 GB sd card for Loadiine.

ajd4096

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

BTW have you guys tested to see if the ezshare adapter's 32GB size limitation is real or it's something like the 3DS, that actually acceptts larger cards as long as they're formatted in FAT32?
I have a few 64G cards which the ezshare doesn't recognise. I think it only supports SDHC, not SDXC.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Doh! I never thought of that!. Wow, FAT32! I might even try FAT33!
2da.png

Well, there aren't even any SDXC Wi-fi SD Cards so yeah that was a far-fetched suggestion.

CableLeecher

640K ought to be enough for anyone
Trophies
EARTH | SOL-SYSTEM | SECTOR 001 | ALPHA QUADRANT
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Well it doesn't work with cards larger than 32GB.
As soon as a larger card is inserted in the ez Share Adapter the Wifi-Function is disabled. It works like a regular SDXC MicroSD to SD-Adapter then.
64GB and 128GB MicroSDs are recognized without any problem but the mentioned Webserver is disabled.
It's a pitty that no Wi-Fi SDXC Cards/Adapters exist.

Cheers, CableLeecher

Reactions: piratesephiroth

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple