Hacking Loadiine self-hosted on ezShare Wifi micro-SD card adapter

a7mag3ddon

Trophies
XP
Country
First of all, what firmware are you on sorry if you already mentioned it before I just don't feel like backtracking through pages. EZ will only work with .html payloads the .mp4 ones won't work they always freeze. so only 5.3.2 and 5.4.0 users can use the ez/flashairs unless things have changed but I doubt it. and you might have to directly link to the payload for it to work. so instead of loading the index.html you are going to link a bookmark to the payload. browse through the file structure where the 532payload.html or 540payload.html equivalent is located and bookmark the location and try running it. again 5.5.1 users I don't think there's any solution for now just use xampp+apache and block the required nintendo servers.

Oooh sorry i forgot say, i am indeed on 5.5.1; so does that mean i cannot use an EZ Share at all ? I did hack the ZSUN which worked but thought the ezshare would be a cheap alternative for a friend :)

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is that because nintendo tried to block something ?

Nope, its a different format of the entry point.

EZShare doesnt support PHP files for some reason the Wii U cannot read PHP from that card.

I can host php from my android phone and it works fine on 5.5.1, but EZShare wont do anything unless its in my 5.3.2 machine.

D

Deleted-355425

has anyone tried the selfhost package thats purely html? no php in that. (for 5.5.1)

a7mag3ddon

Trophies
XP
Country
kind of, ive tried loading the .mp4 directly and still no good.

I have a wii u 5.4.0 and it doesnt work on that either.

ZeldaWW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just buy a cheap at&T gophone android and turn on hotspot with the loadiine server in it.

It will never be connected to internet if you turn off 4G

that will also work on your ps vita to connect and transfer files to it using ftp and will never have internet access-

Reactions: Subtle Demise

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I can confirm the ezShare wifi micro-sd adapter works fine.

It serves up any type of file ok using "http://ezshare.card/path/to/file".
Don't forget the "index.html", any urls which end with "/" will redirect to their crappy image-files-only interface.

The HTTP headers include "Content-Disposition: attachment;", which the Wii-U browser ignores.
When testing with Firefox I used the "InlineDisposition" addon otherwise FF would popup a save dialog.

Loadiine hacks + backups all on one self-contained expandable card, no DNS update blocks required. :)

With the SD powered up, you have a self-contained hotspot + web server which is not connected to the internet. This gives you access to loadiine, but no updates, no online play, no eshop, no netflix, etc.

If you have other connections configured, you will need other DNS blocks in place.

The manufacturer's site, via the wayback machine in case they change:
https://web.archive.org/web/2015050...re.com.cn/Page/chanpinzhongxin_list.aspx?Id=9
https://web.archive.org/web/20150513052457/http://www.lzeal.com/en/products-2.asp
Which payload have you used to launch Loadiine : .bin, .mp4, .html ?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know but i want to test my Toshiba Freshair !

Edit : Wii U 5.5.1 browser v4.3.1.11264 isn't support .bin, .mp4 and .php file so can't launch any exploit :(
PHP and mp4 work great on 5.5.1. Example loadiine.ovh/kafluke. That's an online version of my self host package

Reactions: chronoss

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: