Hacking [RELEASE] X-PROJECT 5.05 SELF HOST

Johno75

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You dont need your laptop to be near. You only ever use a PC, Android or even ESP to load the menu onto your PS4 once. From then on it ia always run from the PS4's internal cache.
After it is on your PS4 you dont need the PC, Android or even the ESP to be plugged in anymore. They are just used initially to install it to your console.:)

I did not know this either.

I use an ESP and can Cache it to the user manual load thing but when I try to cache it to the web browser from the initial menu it says it’s caching and cached except in the info on the bottom left of the screen it says “cached false” and then if I don’t have the ESP plugged in it won’t load the web browser??

What am I doing wrong?

GARBAGEPLAY

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
both chrome and windows thing this is a virus and won't let me download it.

edit:

Actually yeah virus total also says this isn't even close to clean virustotal dot c o m/gui/file/2f7cf15ebb4555470eb89435356b3c263b7f9f0334ed440bed5b81461548484e

stupid spam protection.

This has to be simply because it's a mini server right?

Last edited by GARBAGEPLAY,

janangelogbatemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using xproject 1.5.7. My PS4 FAT 5.05 occasionally shutsdown when launching HEN. I'am now using Exploit Host by Al Azif, and my PS4 doesn't shutdown when launching HEN.

mc711

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if anyone wants to add latest goldhen,

1. rename goldhen bin to Hen213.bin
  2. replace file in files\exploit\host\menu\payloads
  3. run MakeCache.bat (probably not needed, but just to be sure)
  4. go into ps4 browser -> Settings -> Clear Website Data
  5. reinstall x-project
  6. run hen v.2.1.3 menu item, you will see the goldhen popup
this is the ez way. if you want to modify the menu, just edit "files\exploit\host\menu\js\index.js" to to your liking before re-installing

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if anyone wants to add latest goldhen,

1. rename goldhen bin to Hen213.bin
  2. replace file in files\exploit\host\menu\payloads
  3. run MakeCache.bat (probably not needed, but just to be sure)
  4. go into ps4 browser -> Settings -> Clear Website Data
  5. reinstall x-project
  6. run hen v.2.1.3 menu item, you will see the goldhen popup
this is the ez way. if you want to modify the menu, just edit "files\exploit\host\menu\js\index.js" to to your liking before re-installing
Need to do settings.js as well for the quick menu. If you want to add, you'll need to modify an existing html with its new, bin name. For offline cache, you can add the html and bin manually or use the cache.bat. make sure the filenames don't have spaces. :)

Reactions: KiiWii and Leeful

Mikep90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need to do settings.js as well for the quick menu. If you want to add, you'll need to modify an existing html with its new, bin name. For offline cache, you can add the html and bin manually or use the cache.bat. make sure the filenames don't have spaces. :)
Have you put out any more updates for.this

Reactions: KiiWii

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal

JOYOgame

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hallo mr KiiWii.
could you make PURE HEN spoof 99??
Post automatically merged:

hello mr KiiWii.
how to modify menu XPROJECT??
i try to delete BLOCK MENU sir. because i have kids that can make my ps4 update suddenly.
OR
can you make PURE HEN again with spooff??
thank you.

Last edited by JOYOgame,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hallo mr KiiWii.
could you make PURE HEN spoof 99??
Post automatically merged:

hello mr KiiWii.
how to modify menu XPROJECT??
i try to delete BLOCK MENU sir. because i have kids that can make my ps4 update suddenly.
OR
can you make PURE HEN again with spooff??
thank you.
The main menu is in index.js while quick menu is in settings.js iirc.

Sylnynyt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KiiWii, @godreborn, @gnmmarechal, or anyone else with the know how, I've been keeping up with (modifying/updating) my own self hosted version of X-Project and haven't really run into any issues. I have tried adding in the latest GTA V menu from WildModz and when I try to load it, I keep getting OOM nonstop (BeefQueef Mod works perfectly fine) but I can load the bin just fine through binloader. Basically the first question I have is, have any of you gotten it to work from the menu and if so, how does the host/html file need to be modified? The second question is what is the best place to get all of the latest payloads for 5.05 because I have been using/updating my personal version of the host for years and know there have been requests for an updated version and figured I'd take on the task of bringing the self host files up to date and updating them whenever there's changes.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
@KiiWii, @godreborn, @gnmmarechal, or anyone else with the know how, I've been keeping up with (modifying/updating) my own self hosted version of X-Project and haven't really run into any issues. I have tried adding in the latest GTA V menu from WildModz and when I try to load it, I keep getting OOM nonstop (BeefQueef Mod works perfectly fine) but I can load the bin just fine through binloader. Basically the first question I have is, have any of you gotten it to work from the menu and if so, how does the host/html file need to be modified? The second question is what is the best place to get all of the latest payloads for 5.05 because I have been using/updating my personal version of the host for years and know there have been requests for an updated version and figured I'd take on the task of bringing the self host files up to date and updating them whenever there's changes.
Frankly, I haven't really touched this beyond adding a more recent version of GoldHEN to the list, I just happened to want a particular newer version for reasons I can no longer remember, so I went to the official GitHub page and got the payload and added it. I've never really been much in the PlayStation 4 side of the community, so I can't say I'm familiar with where one would go to find the latest and greatest.

Reactions: Sylnynyt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.