Hacking [RELEASE] X-PROJECT 5.05 SELF HOST

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi everyone, i am using 1.5.7 cached on 5.05 since years and i wanted to update to latest goldhen.
While i am at it, i wanted to modify the current automatic spoof for example to 12, so i dont need to load the fw spoofer for playing newer games.
Is that somehow easily doable with modifying some code and/or changing files via ftp ?
I think i understand i could do this via ftp for the goldhen part ? -> https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-x-project-5-05-self-host.512046/post-10013650

But what do i need to modify so when loading goldhen its auto spoofed to 12 or any number i want ?
Or is that coded into the goldhen bin ?
Any help is much appreciated.
Happy weekend to all :)

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi everyone, i am using 1.5.7 cached on 5.05 since years and i wanted to update to latest goldhen.
While i am at it, i wanted to modify the current automatic spoof for example to 12, so i dont need to load the fw spoofer for playing newer games.
Is that somehow easily doable with modifying some code and/or changing files via ftp ?
I think i understand i could do this via ftp for the goldhen part ? -> https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-x-project-5-05-self-host.512046/post-10013650

But what do i need to modify so when loading goldhen its auto spoofed to 12 or any number i want ?
Or is that coded into the goldhen bin ?
Any help is much appreciated.
Happy weekend to all :)
goldhen is auto spoof just installed elden ring dlc without any problems

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks, thats good to know, So i only need to exchange the bin file.
Can i do this via ftp ?
Where are the payloads of that self hosted x-project are copied to on the ps4 itself ?
Edit: Where can i exchange the Hen213.bin file via ftp on the ps4 ?

hemi426

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks, thats good to know, So i only need to exchange the bin file.
Can i do this via ftp ?
Where are the payloads of that self hosted x-project are copied to on the ps4 itself ?
Edit: Where can i exchange the Hen213.bin file via ftp on the ps4 ?
don,t know ,ask the ps4 exploit guide you will get a anser there ,i use prefab cache

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: I remember you