Hacking [RELEASE] X-PROJECT 5.05 SELF HOST

pumpkinpies

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all - once you have run the server and access x-project from the browser - can you reset the internet connection and access the internet regularly so that you can use apps like netflix and plex ?

i have ran the update blocker so not sure if there is anything else to do to protect the ps4

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all - once you have run the server and access x-project from the browser - can you reset the internet connection and access the internet regularly so that you can use apps like netflix and plex ?

i have ran the update blocker so not sure if there is anything else to do to protect the ps4
Yes, but if you should enter Al Azifs DNS in your DNS settings. It will still allow you access to the internet but it will block access to sony's update servers.

RiPPERD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys... been a while! family life and covid got in the way so i had to stop working on my projects.

just getting back into few things now and seen been few changes in ps4 scene... has this been updated for 6.72 or 7.02?

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
hey guys... been a while! family life and covid got in the way so i had to stop working on my projects.

just getting back into few things now and seen been few changes in ps4 scene... has this been updated for 6.72 or 7.02?
I tried updating it to work with 6.72 a while back but I was getting way too many OOM errors so I scrapped it.
I might have another bash at it in the future maybe.:)

RiPPERD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried updating it to work with 6.72 a while back but I was getting way too many OOM errors so I scrapped it.
I might have another bash at it in the future maybe.:)

fair enough... i found this... https://leeful.github.io/v10/ while looking around was this it?

just an idea but maybe if it was broken down into seperate pages? so page 1 contains links to other pages

page 2 would be jailbreak hack(s)
page 3 would be gta mods

for example... im not clued up on how the JB works but if the page has less to load then surely it helps with errors?

Reactions: Leeful

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
fair enough... i found this... https://leeful.github.io/v10/ while looking around was this it?

just an idea but maybe if it was broken down into seperate pages? so page 1 contains links to other pages

page 2 would be jailbreak hack(s)
page 3 would be gta mods

for example... im not clued up on how the JB works but if the page has less to load then surely it helps with errors?
No, Thats nothing to do with X-Project, thats a simple payload menu for 6.72. that works fine.
If you update to 6.72 I would suggest using that one as it is very stable now for 6.72.

RiPPERD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can vouch for @Leeful 's. I'm not on 6.72, but I've tried his frontend on 5.05 (have both that and xproject on my sandisk connect). haven't had a problem with either. also, @KiiWii suggests using Leeful's frontend on 6.72. it's supposed to be very stable.

thanks for the info.
i know leeful is good ive been following this thread since it started :)

im still on 5.05 with mine and the kids ps4 but im thinking about updating them was going to go 6.72 but then 7.02 came out... so after always using this project both links on here and my own server i was wondering if an update was out yet or if i should even update really...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm only interested in self-hosting, so I've been using x project since. I know where everything is, but I have used @Leeful 's frontend. I'm still on 5.05. @KiiWii has a link to problematic games with bp issues. I've only encountered two issues, and those were with control and ghostbusters. I think a lot of 7,02 games work as well like final fantasy vii and person 5, which were the only two I cared about.

Reactions: KiiWii

RiPPERD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm only interested in self-hosting, so I've been using x project since. I know where everything is, but I have used @Leeful 's frontend. I'm still on 5.05. @KiiWii has a link to problematic games with bp issues. I've only encountered two issues, and those were with control and ghostbusters. I think a lot of 7,02 games work as well like final fantasy vii and person 5, which were the only two I cared about.

ive noticed a lot of the backports have problems with saves? the kid wanted NFS HEAT but i saw it has a 5.05 patch (great) but loads of comments saying saves not working and no fix for it... so im unsure what route to go down lol

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure. I don't have that game. @KiiWii posted his bp problems thing somewhere. the two games I cared about seem to work according to others (except maybe the final fantasy vii dlc).

Reactions: KiiWii

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ive noticed a lot of the backports have problems with saves? the kid wanted NFS HEAT but i saw it has a 5.05 patch (great) but loads of comments saying saves not working and no fix for it... so im unsure what route to go down lol
If you want flawless 6.72 games you need to update to 6.72. You obviously lose 5.05 exploit stability, but once you have 6.72 kex locked in: use rest mode forever :ph34r:

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you want flawless 6.72 games you need to update to 6.72. You obviously lose 5.05 exploit stability, but once you have 6.72 kex locked in: use rest mode forever :ph34r:

nothing wrong with the stability om 6.72, it's not an issue now it's been worked on. been using leeful's 9b version with sleirsdoevy exploit and have 4 fails and 53 passes. not sure people saying its not stable. i'm sure my 5.05 wasn't much better, no disrespect aimed at you KiiWii.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nothing wrong with the stability om 6.72, it's not an issue now it's been worked on. been using leeful's 9b version with sleirsdoevy exploit and have 4 fails and 53 passes. not sure people saying its not stable. i'm sure my 5.05 wasn't much better, no disrespect aimed at you KiiWii.
Everyone gets different mileage from it, im sure @Leeful will attest too that some days it’s 100% perfect from his V10 host, other days it’s KP after KP.

On 6.72 (PRO console) I had 5:0 using rest mode too. Power cycled and got 4 KP in a row, worked 5th time. It’s horses for courses, it works but it’s no where near 5.05 stability.

Reactions: Leeful and RiPPERD

RiPPERD

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
oh not heard of rest mode lol... i dont mind the odd fail anyway... like someone else just said i get errors with 5.05 anyway... out of memory warning all the time... system crashes and reboots after exploit... it winds me up a bit but hey ho and all that lol

Reactions: Leeful and KiiWii

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Everyone gets different mileage from it, im sure @Leeful will attest too that some days it’s 100% perfect from his V10 host, other days it’s KP after KP.

On 6.72 (PRO console) I had 5:0 using rest mode too. Power cycled and got 4 KP in a row, worked 5th time. It’s horses for courses, it works but it’s no where near 5.05 stability.

funnily enough 3 of my fails where all one after another, thought i'd broken the damn thing. luckily its just an old phat unit that was not being used due to it spitting out discs mid-game for no reason

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funnily enough 3 of my fails where all one after another, thought i'd broken the damn thing. luckily its just an old phat unit that was not being used due to it spitting out discs mid-game for no reason

my friend @Glyptofane had the same problem I believe. I think he taped the sensor inside the system to prevent that from happening.

yonasz

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is there any way to set up fw spoof to 7.55 permanently?? I have to do it every time with crash bandicoot 4...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc