• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Is electoral college anti-democracy?

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that is whats happening now, though i do feel the need to correct you " fake" king biden, i was gonna go with "installed" but thats too long.
Right, that's why he got rid of the supreme court, congress and anyone else in his way.

do not condone shorting xerox every november.
You said you don't care about democracy, so what difference does this make?

Reactions: Xzi

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what about them? unless you are certifying that you are so dense that you can't recognize that just because someone can call out something obvious, or a problem like corruption, doesnt make them a member of the other team, unlike that, im not foolish enough to subscribe to the party ideals, but then again, im not a cultist.
Post automatically merged:

i mean i certainly could claim, that, just like you could claim you could make a comparison without intentionally being obtuse

Guy is incoherent again

Reactions: Xzi

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'd have to be an idiot to believe you could get away with Xeroxing ballots, measures preventing that have been in place since copiers were invented. Better?

close, you are still being slightly obtuse, or acute maybe.

Guy is incoherent again

who?

Right, that's why he got rid of the supreme court, congress and anyone else in his way.

You said you don't care about democracy, so what difference does this make?

actually he sure did! and why SHOULDNT i care about something that is harmful to all of society? i assume you dont care about ebola, but does that mean that it doesnt make a difference?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto