• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Would you rather live in a Democracy where you're lied in all the time, or a Dictatorship where you're told the truth about things that affect you.

Vetusomaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
No you were just flamebaiting
"ALL OPINIONS I DON'T LIKE ARE FLAMING!" is not an argument, kiddo. Your reddit tactics don't work here. Neither is trying to mock me but using the laughing emojo to all my replies. If anything you're the one who's flaming because of your inability to have mature debates.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"ALL OPINIONS I DON'T LIKE ARE FLAMING!" is not an argument, kiddo. Your reddit tactics don't work here. Neither is trying to mock me but using the laughing emojo to all my replies. If anything you're the one who's flaming because of your inability to have mature debates.

You literally said "globalists propagating democracy" so I don't know what your point is, but beside the obvious antisemitic language this sort of tantrums is only possible in democracies. If you were in Russia complaining about putin, you'd be served a healthy complimentary dose of polonium.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This forum's moderators proved me right by locking my thread without even explaining why this thread got locked. And yet they're fine with this thread.
AAb05zAADeds.jpg

Reactions: Dark_Ansem

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bro we live in the first one right now but i don't want to see what the second looks like
I don't like discussing politics much, but I felt this called for my opinion
also...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps