How many games you have bought that you never played?

raxadian

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
This is Steam the thread,

Funny enough while I have a few Steam games I haven't played, I have 50 game disks, between CDs and DVDs, of never played at all games.

Here is a few I found today:

Pikmin 1 and 2 for the Wii.

Gamecube:

Universal Park Theme Studios Adventure

Odama

Resident Evil

Resident Evil 4 (Still Warped)

Luigui's Mansion

Turok Evolution

Waverace Blue Storm

Star Wars Rogue Leader

Last edited by raxadian,

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Way too many. Steam probably around 800, perhaps a hundred from epic games store and about two dozen boards games I haven't opened yet. I also have a bunch of physical disks, but I think there's at best a handful I haven't played.

So around a thousand...

I bought that itch.io bundle way back when so in effect I own 1500 games that I have never played.
Damn... Forgot about that one. Make that around 2400 total. :P

Deleted member 514389

GBA Connoisseur
Trophies
Website
f.ls
XP
Country
Germany
The eShop shoved some one me.
Waited forever for ConductTogether and ResiEvRev2 to go on sale.
Will play em as soon as I finally get together with a friend.
(Still waiting for Grid to drop)

Digital man. Is bad for your wallet.
2 pops per game ? Wow.

KokoseiJ

GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Most Iconic one I can remember is dead space- I have both 1 and 2 I bought on steam 3 years ago or so. Still unplayed. not even installed for once.

I also bought BOTW, which I always wanted to try, but I haven't even pop that into my switch yet.

I alao have Danganronpa V3 which is hard to acquire in korea due to region lock- Haven't played it yet too.

Reason? Lack of time. Nowadays I can't even make a time to do programmings and stuffs. Gaming? heh, that's a fucking luxury.

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most Iconic one I can remember is dead space- I have both 1 and 2 I bought on steam 3 years ago or so. Still unplayed. not even installed for once.

I also bought BOTW, which I always wanted to try, but I haven't even pop that into my switch yet.

I alao have Danganronpa V3 which is hard to acquire in korea due to region lock- Haven't played it yet too.

Reason? Lack of time. Nowadays I can't even make a time to do programmings and stuffs. Gaming? heh, that's a fucking luxury.
Damn, you have BOTW but have never played it....I'm shocked. You have to make time and play it. One of the best Switch games!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
About 2/3 of the games I have on steam I've never launched. At first I vowed to try out every single game I bought on steam, even if it was just for 10 minutes. I got a decent way through the list then there were more Humble Bundles and Steam sales and my list doubled, and tripled, and now I just can't be bothered.
I had a bunch of games on my 3DS that I pirated but never played (and eventually deleted to make room for games I would actually play) if that counts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I have discovered a hilarious corner of youtube. meme ASMR
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    Veho @ Veho: What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous...