Which games can you go back to over and over, and they never get old?

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to throw in Harvest Moon - Friends of Mineral Town for the GBA.

I always get to about Year 3, when I have the Kappa Gem and the Goddess Gem, all tools maxes, all relationships maxed, the Teleport Stone acquired, all fish caught, all animals producing the highest quality of eggs, wool and milk. Then I get bored and set it down for a couple of years, only to start all over the next time I play.

One day, I WILL marry the Harvest Goddess. Or Karen.

crooked_hatter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Super Mario bros, my all-time favorite nds title, and a game i still play to this very day. All the other nsmb titles are just missing something that the first had. A certain charm that keeps me replaying it.

Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Paper Mario, TTYD, Super Paper Mario
Zelda OoT, MM, WW
Final Fantasy X and VII
Manifold Garden
Some of the games I like replaying every now and then. Some of them, I consistently replay every 1-2 years.

There are also some multiplayer games I always come back to, even though newer versions of them exist, I still prefer the classics. Such as Mario Party 2, 3, 5, 6, Mario Kart 64, Double Dash, F-Zero X, Super Smash Bros.

Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently started playing GTA V again and it's even more enjoyable with cheats, specifically the invincibility cheat although that only lasts for five minutes which kinda sucks.

V isn't as good as IV, but it's still fun to play.

WalterSlovotsky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also really like old point-and-click games, especially the entire Sierra series of games.

I run through Leisure Suit Larry, Quest for Glory, King's Quest, Police Quest and Space Quest at least once per year. Well, most of them. King's Quest VII is godawful, Quest for Glory V is garbage, and any Police Quest game once they went to SWAT is not worth playing. Not even in the same genre anymore.

I miss those old hint books with the little red plastic strip reader. If you know, you know.

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
Terraria. Don't ask me why.
Post automatically merged:

(also yes this I've posted a while after the last post.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto