G6 Real 2.7d Firmware

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by rogernizzle, Dec 9, 2007.

Dec 9, 2007

G6 Real 2.7d Firmware by rogernizzle at 10:51 AM (1,116 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. rogernizzle
    OP

Newcomer rogernizzle Member

Canada
  2. VenomSymbiote

Newcomer VenomSymbiote Advanced Member

United States
    Font color still stuck on ugly-whiteish-grey regardless of what you set it to be?

3. rogernizzle
    OP

Newcomer rogernizzle Member

Canada
    yuuup.
    if i ever get the first jump on a fireware update that changed the font, i'll put in huuge letters, no worries.

4. Tenement Funster

Newcomer Tenement Funster Member

United States
    If you get a dark background skin it makes it look pretty nice, and obviously much more readable. The default 'skin2' that comes in the download looks very nice, and contrasts the white lettering.

Unfortunately, there's still no soft-reset for Contra 4, so this update isn't anything for me.

5. VenomSymbiote

Newcomer VenomSymbiote Advanced Member

United States
    Yeah, I know a dark background makes the problem not that big a deal. I'm just a bit anal on some things, and 2 of my skins require black font or they're unusable. Well maybe not unusable, but a pain to use and just kinda ugly. I will admit the skin2 is nice looking, but it kinda defeats the whole "fully skinnable" aspect of it.

6. Tenement Funster

Newcomer Tenement Funster Member

United States
    I just noticed that save data is processed as soon as the G6 menu loads after soft-resetting, instead of doing it after you enter the NDS menu. Pretty neat.

7. h8uthemost

Member h8uthemost GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    So...did this update speed up the loader at all, or is it still pretty slow?