Hacking GBA Translation Codes on EZ-Flash Omega D.E in chinese???

Readmit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The gaming community refuses to do anything when it comes to getting codes to work on the EZ-Flash Omega D.E the way they should.

I can't input my own custom codes because it's impossible and nobody has found a solution. I tried for hours and asked for help from others on how to put in my own codes and it couldn't be done.

I can't enable the codes that are in the cheats menu because they're in Chinese. I was playing Pokemon Fire Red and I wanted to enable some codes, but they're not in English and there's no solution available as of writing this post.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
The gaming community refuses to do anything when it comes to getting codes to work on the EZ-Flash Omega D.E the way they should.

I can't input my own custom codes because it's impossible and nobody has found a solution. I tried for hours and asked for help from others on how to put in my own codes and it couldn't be done.

I can't enable the codes that are in the cheats menu because they're in Chinese. I was playing Pokemon Fire Red and I wanted to enable some codes, but they're not in English and there's no solution available as of writing this post.
Where are you getting these codes from?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.