EZ FLASH OMEGA SAVE PROBLEM

MiNiLaFusee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey, I am experiencing difficulties saving games on my GBA SP using the EZ Flash Omega. I have updated the firmware to the latest version available.

The problem manifests in two ways:
Unsaved Progress: After starting a game, saving my progress, and then restarting the game, my progress is not saved
Corrupted Save File: In some games, I receive a "save file corrupted" message.

Last edited by MiNiLaFusee,

EZ-Flash2

Official EZ-FLASH Stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Your microSD card have corrupted cluster, you have to backup up your save immediately. and use any disk scan software to fix your microSD card, which the Windows system have a disk scan tool can do it.

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a folder on your sd card with corrupted saves on it now. I forget the name. Might be the regular save folder but I can't remember. Delete them all and from now on, allow for a few seconds before you shut your gba off after saving in-game and also allow for a few seconds when powering it on and off. I believe the card needs a few seconds to save properly.

I didn't notice the first reply came from EZflash themselves. I'm blind I guess. Am I remotely close to a good suggestion though?

Last edited by isoboy,

MiNiLaFusee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There's a folder on your sd card with corrupted saves on it now. I forget the name. Might be the regular save folder but I can't remember. Delete them all and from now on, allow for a few seconds before you shut your gba off after saving in-game and also allow for a few seconds when powering it on and off. I believe the card needs a few seconds to save properly.

I didn't notice the first reply came from EZflash themselves. I'm blind I guess. Am I remotely close to a good suggestion though?
Hey, I tried deleting all saves and waiting a few seconds before every saves but it still doesn't work
Post automatically merged:

Your microSD card have corrupted cluster, you have to backup up your save immediately. and use any disk scan software to fix your microSD card, which the Windows system have a disk scan tool can do it.
I don't think that the problem is my micro sd card because I already tried games with 3 other different micro sd cards and I had the same problem + I reformated 3 times my sd card.

Last edited by MiNiLaFusee,

moon_rabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Yes it's not saving with all the games, and i've checked the battery, it's still full. btw just bought my EZ flash omega this week
You can use the addon reset function to know if the battery is a problem or not.
If saving fails even with the reset function, there seems to be a problem with the s71 chip.

moon_rabbit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
what is the addon reset function ?

1. Make sure that the reset check box is enabled in the settings.
2. Run the game with boot with addon.
3. Save from the game.
4. Press the L+R+START button at the same time.
5. Select RESET as the direction key and press A.

When you return to the menu screen, verify that saving is successful.
Run game again to verify that the save is correct.

MiNiLaFusee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
1. Make sure that the reset check box is enabled in the settings.
2. Run the game with boot with addon.
3. Save from the game.
4. Press the L+R+START button at the same time.
5. Select RESET as the direction key and press A.

When you return to the menu screen, verify that saving is successful.
Run game again to verify that the save is correct.
It keeps the save 25% of the time it's weird

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto