Hacking G6 Real 2.7d Firmware

Tenement Funster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Font color still stuck on ugly-whiteish-grey regardless of what you set it to be?

If you get a dark background skin it makes it look pretty nice, and obviously much more readable. The default 'skin2' that comes in the download looks very nice, and contrasts the white lettering.

Unfortunately, there's still no soft-reset for Contra 4, so this update isn't anything for me.

VenomSymbiote

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Font color still stuck on ugly-whiteish-grey regardless of what you set it to be?

If you get a dark background skin it makes it look pretty nice, and obviously much more readable. The default 'skin2' that comes in the download looks very nice, and contrasts the white lettering.

Unfortunately, there's still no soft-reset for Contra 4, so this update isn't anything for me.

Yeah, I know a dark background makes the problem not that big a deal. I'm just a bit anal on some things, and 2 of my skins require black font or they're unusable. Well maybe not unusable, but a pain to use and just kinda ugly. I will admit the skin2 is nice looking, but it kinda defeats the whole "fully skinnable" aspect of it.

Tenement Funster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just noticed that save data is processed as soon as the G6 menu loads after soft-resetting, instead of doing it after you enter the NDS menu. Pretty neat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?