Help with DSTWO and Wii Connectivity

Deleted member 355786

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I've been trying to connect Pokemon Diamond to My Pokemon Ranch (for the mew) on my cfw 3ds. First, I tried nds-bootstrap via twilightmenu++ but it's unsupported. According to the wikitemp on flashcarts the DSTWO should support the kind of wii connectivity I need for Diamond, however I can't get it to work.
  • When run in "patch" mode, the game will see the wii, connect to it, finish the download, then hang on a white screen, presumably failing to soft reset and run the downloaded software from the wii. The wii will eventually time out.
  • When run in "clean" mode, the game will see the wii, and hang on white after selecting to connect to it. Different result but the outcome is effectively the same.
  • I have tried this on a phat nds with no change in behavior (not surprising, just being thorough).
  • I have confirmed that my particular setup (3ds cfw to a homebrew wii u) does in fact work with ds to wii connectivity with a batman game that supports it. Worked great, but clearly doesn't have the same method of connectivity as My Pokemon Ranch.
  • To be thorough, I tried to connect with an old gba Supercard SD that can launch nds games with a passme (which the DSTWO can act as), and that had a different failure, something like it immediately fails to connect to the wii after selecting it. This isn't shocking given how garbage that flashcart is.
  • I have, as far as I can tell, updated the "EOS" on the card (which should be just drag n drop into the root of the sd card) to the latest version, and putting the latest firmware update doesn't run an update, which I assume means it's on the latest firmware?
I have a buddy with an r4 clone I gifted him years ago he never uses that I might have to borrow in order for this to work (because wood r4 specifically does support the pokemon connectivity), or just by an ace3ds+. I'd just rather not ya know?

Can another DSTWO user confirm that connectivity to either My Pokemon Ranch or Pokemon Battle Revolution does indeed work with that flashcart? Old threads suggest that people have gotten this working in the past and I'm at a complete loss. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto