Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

Swedguy97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I select the game directory, I get an error message. The one to the left is my directory, the one on the right is the message I get.
kLCHdRR.png

Can someone link me those 3 files?

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Or is there another Parameter editor I don't know about? I'm trying to add a custom nameplate, but I can't if my changes aren't saving.

For what I know, there is no another program. What I do is overwrite the same file that Im opening in PARAMETERS. I had that problem too until I started overwriting the same file that Im opening.

Baggy Scraggy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For what I know, there is no another program. What I do is overwrite the same file that Im opening in PARAMETERS. I had that problem too until I started overwriting the same file that Im opening.

That's what I do, and still nothing. I've tried it on two different computers now, and with a clean character_db, but still yields no results.

BeRnYGP

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
That's what I do, and still nothing. I've tried it on two different computers now, and with a clean character_db, but still yields no results.

Hmmm... Im not sure but try another PARAM. Sm4shExplorer includes one but you can download another. Even if that doesnt work. Try open PARAM from the .exe, not from the Sm4shExplorer.

Trainiax

Certified Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a theory. I am using the ChickenHax so I can stay on 5.5.1, for Kernel, so that blocks the eShop. I only have Mewtwo. In the Sm4shMusic editor in Sm4shExplorer, you can change music from DLC to Core Game, meaning it is unlocked. Couldn't you also do that for Miis, Characters, and Stages? I'm working on a mod pack and I can't test the other DLC things.

jc5504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a theory. I am using the ChickenHax so I can stay on 5.5.1, for Kernel, so that blocks the eShop. I only have Mewtwo. In the Sm4shMusic editor in Sm4shExplorer, you can change music from DLC to Core Game, meaning it is unlocked. Couldn't you also do that for Miis, Characters, and Stages? I'm working on a mod pack and I can't test the other DLC things.
I dont know about the miis, but yes others have unlocked all the dlc before. ui_character_db.bin and ui_stage_db.bin are the files you're looking for.

Baggy Scraggy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone happen to know how to add custom nameplates for the in battle names? I've edited and added chrn 11, 12, 40 and 41 and named them respectively, then I put 2 as the value for the slot I'm using so the name does show up on the CSS, but it does not show up in battle.

Trainiax

Certified Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know about the miis, but yes others have unlocked all the dlc before. ui_character_db.bin and ui_stage_db.bin are the files you're looking for.
Should I use Param Editor or HxD? Also, I meant Mii Costumes, not actual Miis. Third, can you tell me or PM me the location of them?

jc5504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should I use Param Editor or HxD? Also, I meant Mii Costumes, not actual Miis. Third, can you tell me or PM me the location of them?
I don't know what HxD is, but I used param editor. I think they're located in data(region) / param/ UI. It's been a while, but I think it was line 10 for characters and line 4 (?) for stages in their respective files.

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
When I select the game directory, I get an error message. The one to the left is my directory, the one on the right is the message I get.
kLCHdRR.png

Can someone link me those 3 files?
it's not a dump, sm4sh explorer is done for original dumps it's why you haven't these files

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Ok im completly new about this stuff and, as always, i got some problem. For starter i want to test the method using one song for replace the Melee V2 Theme (the one you obtain in Melee when you unlock evreything). So i follow this tutorial:

And the first al go right, i load the exploit but when i come the second part the browser/console crash so i have to restart all. I miss somthing? I use the EUR version for the game (and of coruse the EUR console).

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Ok im completly new about this stuff and, as always, i got some problem. For starter i want to test the method using one song for replace the Melee V2 Theme (the one you obtain in Melee when you unlock evreything). So i follow this tutorial:

And the first al go right, i load the exploit but when i come the second part the browser/console crash so i have to restart all. I miss somthing? I use the EUR version for the game (and of coruse the EUR console).

what is the second part ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: sleeping with uremum