Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

TacoJosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am having trouble fixing the missing DLC CSPs, icons, etc. I tried to extract and replace them but there was no change, I tried again and this time the game crashed upon entering the Character Select. Maybe what I am being told is not very clear but I understand the extracting part, maybe it's the importing I have trouble with.

powermarshall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am having trouble fixing the missing DLC CSPs, icons, etc. I tried to extract and replace them but there was no change, I tried again and this time the game crashed upon entering the Character Select. Maybe what I am being told is not very clear but I understand the extracting part, maybe it's the importing I have trouble with.

Did you take them out from Append (Extract the char 13, stock90 etc folders) and place them all where the normal characters were?

powermarshall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Replace/Chr folder should still have Chr13, Chr11, etc with ALL characters plus the DLC, so mario's are still in tact as well as Bayonetta's. Is that all you touched? Make sure that the DLC chars are not DLC coded anymore.

TacoJosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Replace/Chr folder should still have Chr13, Chr11, etc with ALL characters plus the DLC, so mario's are still in tact as well as Bayonetta's. Is that all you touched? Make sure that the DLC chars are not DLC coded anymore.
That and rearranging the CSS, I assume changing to number for DLC chars to allow them to move freely in the CSS is what you mean at the end.

powermarshall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. If all of that was confirmed you did that (and it still crashed the game still), it's probably not an issue with where the CHR files are but more of if the chr files are corrupted. EX: Did you download any textures that came with CHR files, or did you make any yourself?

GosuCab

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Howdy guys, I have a small problem!
Is there a way to edit character related items like links bombs or pacmans fruits with AnimCmd? They arent listed as weapons so I dont know how to edit them.

TacoJosh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. If all of that was confirmed you did that (and it still crashed the game still), it's probably not an issue with where the CHR files are but more of if the chr files are corrupted. EX: Did you download any textures that came with CHR files, or did you make any yourself?
Nope, they are the original ones I got using UWizard.

When I build the mod, they don't get pack along with the rest of the files in chr and are left as separate folders. Maybe that's the problem.

EDIT: I have just realized the reason this is not working is because I don't have the DT files. This is because I had trouble dumping the game and it just refused to work everytime. I searched hard for the ls file and managed to grab it, but no luck finding those other files. Until I get the DT files, I am stuck with missing CSPs and icons for the DLC characters. Thanks for clarifying everything though, I just wanted to make sure I was doing this correctly and it sounds like I was.

Last edited by TacoJosh,
D

Deleted User

Can I load mods with just an SD card and my Wii U already modded?

No sadly, Unless your using a Modpack someone has made, you need a Dump of Smash Wii U and its latest Update (1.1.6 as of this post.) to use mods, unless your talking about custom music, than yes! I think TS4M Made a tutorial on that.

KingdomHeartsZYX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No sadly, Unless your using a Modpack someone has made, you need a Dump of Smash Wii U and its latest Update (1.1.6 as of this post.)
I have a dump of the game, and have some modifications, such as a different CSS and 8 Player Smash on every stage. However, I can't get these to load properly. I have used Sm4shFileExplorer and "Green means Clean"-Etika, 2016, and the mods won't run at all

D

Deleted User

I have a dump of the game, and have some modifications, such as a different CSS and 8 Player Smash on every stage. However, I can't get these to load properly. I have used Sm4shFileExplorer and "Green means Clean"-Etika, 2016, and the mods won't run at all

Are you using SDCaffine + Kernal via some Website? (like http://loadiine.ovh/

Last edited by ,
D

Deleted User

1)Reset your Wii U Browsers Internet Browser data

2)Than In the restarted ver, Go and delete all except 1 Bookmark

3) than, edit the marks url to: http://loadiine.ovh/

4)Change the Bookmarks Name

5) than go to http://loadiine.ovh/

(On your Wii U of course)

6) Tap the The Bar and you should get a list of exploits you can do in little touchable white tabs

7)Tap on SDCaffine + Kernal

8)Tap on the Checkmark

9) Once its kicks you out of the Browser, go back into the Browser AGAIN.

10) Go into the bookmark you made in Step 3-4

11) It should do another Exploit.

12)Look at your Gamepad, It should have a coffee mug with SD Written on it in text form.

13)Press A

14)Boot Smash, and You mods *SHOULD* Work.

KingdomHeartsZYX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1)Reset your Wii U Browsers Internet Browser data

2)Than In the restarted ver, Go and delete all except 1 Bookmark

3) than, edit the marks url to: http://loadiine.ovh/

4)Change the Bookmarks Name

5) than go to http://loadiine.ovh/

(On your Wii U of course)

6) Tap the The Bar and you should get a list of exploits you can do in little touchable white tabs

7)Tap on SDCaffine + Kernal

8)Tap on the Checkmark

9) Once its kicks you out of the Browser, go back into the Browser AGAIN.

10) Go into the bookmark you made in Step 3-4

11) It should do another Exploit.

12)Look at your Gamepad, It should have a coffee mug with SD Written on it in text form.

13)Press A

14)Boot Smash, and You mods *SHOULD* Work.

My game froze on the boot screen...

powermarshall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, they are the original ones I got using UWizard.

When I build the mod, they don't get pack along with the rest of the files in chr and are left as separate folders. Maybe that's the problem.

EDIT: I have just realized the reason this is not working is because I don't have the DT files. This is because I had trouble dumping the game and it just refused to work everytime. I searched hard for the ls file and managed to grab it, but no luck finding those other files. Until I get the DT files, I am stuck with missing CSPs and icons for the DLC characters. Thanks for clarifying everything though, I just wanted to make sure I was doing this correctly and it sounds like I was.

You're welcome. It stinks that you have to have a dump, no pun intended, but maybe search for the DLC files with UWizard?

D

Deleted User

My game still froze :(

Sorry, the only other way is to fix it is to set up a little server to host the exploit to fix the freeze.

You'll have to look that up on the internet, however, I did see a good tutorial. lemme go find that tutorial and link you to that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay, Couldn't find anything on Xampp but I did find this for Without Xampp

Hope it helps.

jc5504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your SD card setup correctly? It must be formatted to FAT32 (not exFat) and it is recommended you use 64kb clusters during formatting. 64 kilobits cluster is the same as 8192 byte cluster. Then, you must also make sure all your folders are named and placed correctly. A screenshot of your relevant folders would help us diagnose the problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, No idea, Wish.com is dead.