Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

ZettaSloww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've seen a few mods with that the same CSS issue get pulled off from there though, and it takes only one moron who posts "ZOMG GUIZ IT UNLOCKS CORN AND BAYO FOR FREE!!!!!1111!!" before I get in trouble <_<
I just relized my reply drafted. Mmmm I see but then when if at all are you going to release it even with the above problem?

AMartinCorcoles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! I'm starting to mod the CSS, I have two costumes of the Villager with different names and I want to know, do you know how to make a css slot with only that costume of the Villager?? It has its own name in the CSS. Can any one help me?

Sn10jg

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now that I think about it, soneek is the only one that got sound effects with alt costumes without them muting. Maybe he knows the answer to this? Here's the video:

sonymicronin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you go about editing the CSS / SSS? I want mines to look exactly like this. ( And yes I've bought all the dlc chars and stages that has released for this game and can show proof so i'm not trying to unlock dlc but want this awesome css background and character placement ).

CjWtHSeVAAAbI_i.jpg:large

ZettaSloww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that I think about it, soneek is the only one that got sound effects with alt costumes without them muting. Maybe he knows the answer to this? Here's the video:

not exactly lol and I've been working my butt off trying to figure this out so we can have a brawlex of sorts for the community by cloning characters to different slots. Although I would probs confirm it with some other modders prior to doing so.

Aeth-r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried replacing Villager's model with Isabelle? I know it works with megaman/elecman.

EDIT Is there a list of successful model swaps that aren't of already playable characters? (Ex: Chrom, Dark Samus, Elec Man, etc)

Last edited by Aeth-r,

wiiu more like pee u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a smash mod that I have and it's already made. I have 9 folders of which sdCaffeine will use to load the mod. The thing is, I want to load other mods, so will it be possible for me to load other mods along with the one I currently have? The mod I currently have is already packed, so how will I go about adding other mods? Thanks.

Matzeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a smash mod that I have and it's already made. I have 9 folders of which sdCaffeine will use to load the mod. The thing is, I want to load other mods, so will it be possible for me to load other mods along with the one I currently have? The mod I currently have is already packed, so how will I go about adding other mods? Thanks.
Just repack all modded files.

wiiu more like pee u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I have another question. Does Sm4sh Explorer save the project? If so, how? I want to be able to add a mod, then later add a mod, then continue adding mods as I please. I don't want to continuously add every single mod over and over again just to add another one. Thanks

powermarshall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there some way to obtain previously patched (or unpatched) character files to replace 1.1.6 files with? Maybe using the dump I already have? EX: Reverting luigi back to his intense broken moveset from Day one of release? (joking)

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
So after trying to get the original CSS Icons back by removing the new ones from chr_10 in data and data(eu_en), the game freezes and crashes a few seconds after entering the CSS. Even after readding those files, the game still crashes. Anyone what's the issue here?

Last edited by soniczx123,

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there some way to obtain previously patched (or unpatched) character files to replace 1.1.6 files with? Maybe using the dump I already have? EX: Reverting luigi back to his intense broken moveset from Day one of release? (joking)
Yeah. Download and use previous patch for sm4sh explorer and extract files from it

powermarshall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use NUS grabber to download updates.
Ohh true. I figured that. So I can get the disc (non-patched) files too? I tried using it before and tried downloading its lowest update data (16) and it couldn't find it on Nintendo's servers. :o

EDIT: Unless v 32 was its lowest... which I did download that successfully

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, fine i guess