Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
Not really. If you run SDCafiine from something like loadiine.ovh, you should be fine (I run mods this way)

Dunno what else to do, as a friend has a similar problem, in which he can't run textures from the patch, but he can load custom music just fine.

SSBBDaisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't load custom music or textures or anything. I was using etika's guide. Did everything correctly and nope nothing.

oh and this release thing. I don't have it.

EDIT: Is this what ur talking about? IDK why etika didn't put this in his guide if I need it :/. Maybe he doesn't know: https://github.com/dimok789/homebrew_launcher/releases

and gridattack thats exactly what I'm doing.

EDIT 2: When I load Caffine and do the steps and load smash bros wii u it just freezes at first Smash Bros for Wii U screen lol.

I also went into my internet connection settings and disabled auto obtain dns and put the primary dns and secondary to stop automatic updates from nintendo. Maybe that might have something to do with it?

EDIT 3: FIGURED IT OUT!!! Thx for the help anyways :).

Last edited by SSBBDaisy,

SSBBDaisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok IDK wth is going on. This is working for me on and off. I just updated my sd with some mods through sm4shexplorer and now the next day its not working.

Occasionally, I get this error that say Could not load the video and when I click reload option my wiiu and gamepad just freeze at a black screen.

Even when this doesn't happen and everything works smash still plays unmodded :(

EDIT: Also for some reason its freezing a lot at the smash wii u screen when u click to start the game. A bad texture maybe? I did some css textures but I'm pretty sure I put them in the right folder.

EDIT 2: Got it working now....IDK does this thing have a success rate or something? Not trying to complain just trying understand. Grateful to even have this

Last edited by SSBBDaisy,

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
EDIT 3: FIGURED IT OUT!!! Thx for the help anyways :).

What did you do in order to fix it?

And yes, sometimes I have problems that the video says that couldn't be loaded.

I try again, and if not, I refresh the browser to it's new state. Dunno what causes it, but I have only experienced it 1 time.

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What did you do in order to fix it?

And yes, sometimes I have problems that the video says that couldn't be loaded.

I try again, and if not, I refresh the browser to it's new state. Dunno what causes it, but I have only experienced it 1 time.

What's your issue? and also i enjoyed you your NSMB Deluxe hack

SSBBDaisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't remember or know specifically what fixed it. I just kept messing with stuff on the sd card and on loadiiner.ovh and tried different options and then it just worked X_X.

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
What's your issue?
A friend is trying to run mods, however, the texture packs compile from sm4explorer doesn't work. He tried a couple of times but they didn't show up. The weird thing is, he can run custom music just fine, but it's the textures that don't appear. We even tried with the normal Cafiine, and his game hang up on the splash screen (the server console on the PC didn't display anything)

and also i enjoyed you your NSMB Deluxe hack
Thanks! Glad to hear that :)

I don't remember or know specifically what fixed it. I just kept messing with stuff on the sd card and on loadiiner.ovh and tried different options and then it just worked X_X.
Oh, alright. Thanks. Will tell my friend to continue trying.

SSBBDaisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A friend is trying to run mods, however, the texture packs compile from sm4explorer doesn't work. He tried a couple of times but they didn't show up. The weird thing is, he can run custom music just fine, but it's the textures that don't appear. We even tried with the normal Cafiine, and his game hang up on the splash screen (the server console on the PC didn't display anything)

sorry wish I had a better answer :/

AyanamiRei0

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

How is your friend trying to load the mods?

AyanamiRei0

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, they do load. It's the pack I make and use and other friends of mine can use the pack just fine.

I had that issue with a pre existing mod pack it just didn't load for me then i made my own and that loaded just fine

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, they do load. It's the pack I make and use and other friends of mine can use the pack just fine.

Has your friend made sure that all the files are copied to the SD card that they are using.

Last edited by AyanamiRei0,

KingdomHeartsZYX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone mind helping me out? I use the vanilla Cafiine (NOT SDCafiine), and for whatever reason, it loads most of my mods and then tells me that something unexpected closed out and the game crashes :( WHAT DO I DO?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo