Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

Tonic!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i get the files that sm4shexplorer is asking for? i got a dump through using a .wud and uwizard. all updated and everything

Segtendo

#TeamMarie
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
how do i get the files that sm4shexplorer is asking for? i got a dump through using a .wud and uwizard. all updated and everything
So you got the patch and the files from the WUD? Go to the dump's content folder. Copy dt00, dt01, and ls to the patch's content folder. Load up SmashExplorer, choose the patch's folder that has content, code, and meta. Boom.

Reactions: Tonic!

Tonic!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you got the patch and the files from the WUD? Go to the dump's content folder. Copy dt00, dt01, and ls to the patch's content folder. Load up SmashExplorer, choose the patch's folder that has content, code, and meta. Boom.
waait, i'm going to the content folder and i dont see dt00, dt01, or ls? what could i have done wrong?

Chrowe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm on the verge of giving up on this but, is there anyway to dump smash other the the way provided in TS4M texture modding tutorial. The links i make in my WiiU http://<my ip>/dddkernel/blarg.php and the ddd one never open they always just say error loading page and give me an error code.

MarinaTentacles

Leader of the Googie Gang
Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the verge of giving up on this but, is there anyway to dump smash other the the way provided in TS4M texture modding tutorial. The links i make in my WiiU http://<my ip>/dddkernel/blarg.php and the ddd one never open they always just say error loading page and give me an error code.
Use GoogieHax instead.

Why am i getting this error ? It's so annoying. http://prntscr.com/b9ky2a
I'd need to see the "details." Also, more info, like which OS, which version of SmashExlporer, ect.

waait, i'm going to the content folder and i dont see dt00, dt01, or ls? what could i have done wrong?
So you dumped the .wud, and you DIDN'T get a content folder containing those files?

Chrowe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
loadiine.ovh
i've tried using loadiine.ovh but i don't know what link to use i used the HBL illuminaty link, i go to smash cause it says start the title i want dumped after entering my ip and the game always loads without dumping anything :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Use GoogieHax instead.

I'd need to see the "details." Also, more info, like which OS, which version of SmashExlporer, ect.

So you dumped the .wud, and you DIDN'T get a content folder containing those files?
ok i'll try it now

Tonic!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use GoogieHax instead.

yes, i used uwizard to dump the .wud. uwizard currently has all the files
upload_2016-5-28_17-0-35.png

that's where i was supposed to find it right?
should i try your method of dumping (googie hax?)

MarinaTentacles

Leader of the Googie Gang
Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
yes, i used uwizard to dump the .wud. uwizard currently has all the files
View attachment 51042
that's where i was supposed to find it right?
should i try your method of dumping (googie hax?)
My method isn't any different than loadiine.ovh, but it does contain more up-to-date loaders for everything, and doesn't require any localhost stuff. I dumped my Smash Bros using the tools I put in GoogieHax, so it should work for you too.

Soon, I'll be updating GoogieHax with a download for a pre-dumped Smash including 1.1.6 update... Just waiting on the upload to finish, which will take a couple more hours.

Tonic!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My method isn't any different than loadiine.ovh, but it does contain more up-to-date loaders for everything, and doesn't require any localhost stuff. I dumped my Smash Bros using the tools I put in GoogieHax, so it should work for you too.

Soon, I'll be updating GoogieHax with a download for a pre-dumped Smash including 1.1.6 update... Just waiting on the upload to finish, which will take a couple more hours.
ah alright, but that is the folder where i'm supposed to find ls, dt00, and dt01 right? because it isnt there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz