Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

C02

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I used this guide for smash everything works but when i load the game the mods are no there.

NAFEDUDE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I am losing my patience. My questions keep being ignored and I have been trying to fix this issue for 3 days now. I seriousl need help figuring out the issue.

Everything is in the right folder.
Nothing is missing.
I get a success message when I use the .bat file.
But it literally doesn't do anything.

What gives? What could I possibly be doing wrong?

Segtendo

#TeamMarie
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I am losing my patience. My questions keep being ignored and I have been trying to fix this issue for 3 days now. I seriousl need help figuring out the issue.
This thread moves a mile a minute. Questions are going to be skipped over for other answers.
Hell, I've been asking my own questions, and nobody is replying.

ThatNintendoNerd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've been trying, and I appreciate it, it's just I've mad no progress and I'm starting to get upset.
I meant with other peoples problems, but yes, I did try to help you with a bad option I had. But can you recap what your doing exactly so I might be able to help (I know your error). Probably wont get far with me.

mastaklo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
messing with the css
f7c114fc5674279c0fb949ddb1a6f3bb.png

CrystalForce

I'm gonna "fix" that spaghetti.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm trying to download the newest update (v224) on Uwizard, and I get this:

Starting NUS Download. Please be patient!
Downloading Title 0005000010144F00 v224...
[=] Storing Encrypted Content...
- Downloading TMD...
+ Downloading TMD Failed...
Download failed: "Downloading TMD Failed:
The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found."

The "Version" box has 224 in it, and I'm pretty sure of the Title ID.
Edit: Never mind, Title ID was one digit off.

Last edited by CrystalForce,

vaanrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Everything is in the right folder.
Nothing is missing.
I get a success message when I use the .bat file.
But it literally doesn't do anything.

What gives? What could I possibly be doing wrong?

Your question keeps getting ignored because most people in this thread are hobbyists. They don't know any more than you do in to how this stuff works. This modding scene is new. there's still a lot of kinks to work out and a lot left to discover.

Running this program is very simple, so you're probably not doing anything wrong trying to run it. Your problem seems to be more related to Python than anything to do with the program, as you couldn't run the other Python TexID script, either (a script which this BAT seems to be based on), so I honestly couldn't tell you why it isn't working for you. Something about Python itself is not playing nice with your computer. I'd suggest backing up and trying to ensure Python is working at all before focusing on the specifics of this batch file.

EstPC13

Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
CONFIRMED!!!!!! The replace/stage folders that need to be replace are 10 and 11!!!

Now @Dead_MK 's actual Stage (PS2) doesn't work, even though the icons do. Can anyone tell me how to install that mod?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You've been trying, and I appreciate it, it's just I've mad no progress and I'm starting to get upset.
One thing, one simple thing, just try it: Reinstall Python 2.7 , deleting all of its files, then come back

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What is TexConv2, anyway? Is it not part of the InjectPack itself? And do I need it?
Yes you NEED it, download that too. It's in Nikki's github (I don't remember her username, just Google TexConv2

Last edited by EstPC13,

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Great news i finally got it work all i need to do was download the latest update with UWizard and decrypt it and copied my ls file to the directory it need to go in

Last edited by AyanamiRei0,

NAFEDUDE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One thing, one simple thing, just try it: Reinstall Python 2.7 , deleting all of its files, then come back

Yes you NEED it, download that too. It's in Nikki's github (I don't remember her username, just Google TexConv2

Alright, I'll try that tomorrow. As for the program, what folder so I put it in?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn