Status
Not open for further replies.

Starcarr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, Panzer Dragoon Saga actually loads with this, just incredibly slow. Without the cfg file it's doesn't even crash. The screen stays white after the title screen, but you can hear sound effects and music in the background. Nice one :)

When I boot I have one joycon in because of epic laziness, the other sits next to me until after I boot rcm, I am wondering if they are booting using the 3.0.0 method or they are booting bia rcm, and I wonder if that makes a difference.

Anyways yabause is running good with MegaMan X4, about half speed honestly, well at least half speed of what I am used to on the ps1 and ps2 versions. Audio sounds good although definitely synced to the video speed obviously.

@CatmanFan These two folks made Yabause work before, it seems. I think both of them were using the threaded build.

coppertj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used the most up to date build off the develop branch

dont worry, I already realized my error about the threaded branch, I thought threaded was merged into developer branch. Now I gotta recompile all my projects. I have the 3do emulator running video full speed but the controls are still not working.

Im very excited about this new retroarch good job on it @m4xw :wub:

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Snes and vba crash as soon as I put it into docked mode
No need to remind me on daily basis lol.

dont worry, I already realized my error about the threaded branch, I thought threaded was merged into developer branch. Now I gotta recompile all my projects. I have the 3do emulator running video full speed but the controls are still not working.

Well the threaded branch is still unstable, so I can't recommend it

Btw full screen turned out to be 3 screen https://m4xw.net/nextcloud/index.php/s/SrMjAkLSiANqRaS/preview

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Looks good for GBA

full2.jpg

SNES seems better than expected (all scaled, no changed aspect yet):
full3.jpg
2018061002075000-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg
2018061002082800-DB1426D1DFD034027CECDE9C2DD914B8.jpg

Last edited by m4xw,

ZeroShift

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I tried compiling 4DO and it seems like games boot but only to a black screen. Care to share your .nro/source?

coppertj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried compiling 4DO and it seems like games boot but only to a black screen. Care to share your .nro/source?
Sure no problem
You also need to manually set the bios bin in Settings>Directory>System/BIOS>find your .bin
also src is too big to upload here but its just the compiled 4do emulator with the newest retroarch thread build
edit: also controls are still broke

Attachments

• 4do.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Why does Psi have PMS?