Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@choji: Thanks again
smile.gif

ZZGear said:
any updates regarding this project?
Sorry no upates so far, but I can say happily I managed to create own pointers to add as much Text as I like.
But since I'm busy with school, i on't be able to work on it until the end of october.

What I can say is that i will release the first patch on the 3. November.

thecrash1973

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you need any help in any way just let me know I am currently helping with some of the translation of Hercules, but I don't mind what I do at the moment.

BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thecrash1973 said:
If you need any help in any way just let me know I am currently helping with some of the translation of Hercules, but I don't mind what I do at the moment.
I guess youre not able to help me at this,
Well for now i just need a tool for entering text easier for me. Because i need to look all the pointers up and change them, it's really time consuming and annoying.
That's because i don't know how the pointers in different files work, wich leaves me no choice but to make my own pointers and insert the new text at the end of the file.
Maybe I find something that you can do, but what are you good with, rom hacking, programing, editing. translating?

I'm still really busy with school, so i won't be able to take care of it for now.

choji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think thecrash1973 is a translator but if I'm wrong then he can come in here and correct me.

HernanZh

Trophies
Website
www.heigames.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
BlueFlame90 said:
thecrash1973 said:
I guess youre not able to help me at this,
Well for now i just need a tool for entering text easier for me. Because i need to look all the pointers up and change them, it's really time consuming and annoying.
That's because i don't know how the pointers in different files work, wich leaves me no choice but to make my own pointers and insert the new text at the end of the file.
Maybe I find something that you can do, but what are you good with, rom hacking, programing, editing. translating?

I'm still really busy with school, so i won't be able to take care of it for now.
You know, there are script insertion utilities you can download from romhacking.net. Or you can start begging Darthnemesis
tongue.gif

thecrash1973

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am currently working on Dungeon of Windaraia at the moment now so I will need to see what I am up tp once this translation is completed.

BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well for the time i wrote a simple tool that makes mywork easier, but I still need to change the pointers by hand. Well it's still a lot faster
smile.gif

But a really good tool would be great, but for now i'm happy with the one i made.

I'm also still busy with school but maybe I will upload some script files on weekend.

Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The screen shot looks pretty good. My friend loved this anime series and I need to tell him about your translation.

Remco13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I doesn't work when i drag the rom in the patch. it says it's missing a file: CG_V0.xd

Well i now know the problem you have to change the name of the xd file to CG_V0.xd

freedomwc

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Well there is one translation error in the beginning of the game when karen says she will become a bird so that the others can escape. Shouldn't the bird be translated as bait or decoy. I don't really see how she is going to become into a bird.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
freedomwc said:
Well there is one translation error in the beginning of the game when karen says she will become a bird so that the others can escape. Shouldn't the bird be translated as bait or decoy. I don't really see how she is going to become into a bird.
It was probably a mistranslation, it must be actually bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?