Not open for further replies.

FrozenDragon150

Notorious Coffee Drinker
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
IVE GOT IT, they are going to use Ar
would that make sense kinda? they could do like an AR(augmented Reality) with like Wiimotes, a HoloLens type of thing.
But Man I seriously hope there's 3rd Party support, #Nintendo3rdGamesMatter
For third-parties, they can get exclusives by funding halted projects, they did it with Bayo 2 and The Wonderful 101, after all. It's not like they don't have the funds.

And most of the games they've funded like this have been critical darlings, if undersold ones. But even if they undersell; having highly regarded exclusives helps their image in the long run, they need those 9-10 score titles on their plataform.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

netovsk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
IVE GOT IT, they are going to use Ar
would that make sense kinda? they could do like an AR(augmented Reality) with like Wiimotes, a HoloLens type of thing.
But Man I seriously hope there's 3rd Party support, #Nintendo3rdGamesMatter

I'm not sure but I'd believe nintendo enforces 3rd parties to make use of their console features.

Today I was playing Rayman Legends on my Wii U for instance and having a blast, there are stages designed for use only with the Wii U touch screen, others in which you use the motion sensing capabilities of it. I can't even imagine how dull the game would be if I decided to play it on my xbox one instead. It feels like the game was designed specifically for the Wii U.

And I'm yet to play a PS4 game which use the sixaxis or the touchpad. Heck, most don't even use the analog triggers and worse, they end up getting in the way. A PS2 controller would do just fine.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I was playing Rayman Legends on my Wii U for instance and having a blast, there are stages designed for use only with the Wii U touch screen, others in which you use the motion sensing capabilities of it. I can't even imagine how dull the game would be if I decided to play it on my xbox one instead. It feels like the game was designed specifically for the Wii U.
Rayman Legends was originally a Wii U exclusive, soooooo

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't knew that, thanks for the info. Makes a lot more sense now.
It was kind of a big deal when they decided to delay the already-finished Wii U game so they could port it to other platforms and give it a simultaneous release (after Ubisoft had repeatedly released Wii U ports of other games well after the original release). Rayman's creator was not a fan of the delay.
michel-ancel-showign-support-for-rayman-legends-protest.jpg

gameboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope it is more powerful than the Wii U (is possible if it is based on Tegra?). But a good selling point I see is being to run existing Wii U titles and play them on the go, and potentially attract developers who overlooked the Wii U. Also continue the trend of supporting previous gen, like with Gamecube ports on the first gen Wii.

it probably most likely WONT involve nvidia at all. Theres a guy on youtube supermetaldave64 and he goes into all sorts of details to explain why. Yea and if Microsoft allowed nintendo emulators as legit apps, who is to say nintendo cant do the same thing to microsoft or sony... Hell if the NX had a playstation 1,2,3 emulator i would be all for it LOL

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
A brief summary of what i think the NX would have/not have:

-Will have ARM architecture (Means no backward compatibility based on hardware)
-Will use AMD (Nvidia is more expensive than AMD)
-Same as WiiU but the Pad will be a handheld. (Hence the "hybrid" stuff?)
-Gimmicks because Nintendo

S

Saiyan Lusitano

To be honest, I don't care what the NX will be just as long as I'll have a home console experience and the Wii U gave me that despite its fake tablet.

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
To be honest, I don't care what the NX will be just as long as I'll have a home console experience and the Wii U gave me that despite its fake tablet.

I'm more concerned about his power and portability, since what i play more is handheld, AKA DS and 3DS.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are so tired of waiting on the nintendo nx subreddit that just because google referenced majoras mask when there was exactly 24hrs remaining (The stream said 24hrs remain dawn of the final day) they think it will be revealed at the google event. They even went as far as to find a google product code with NX in it lmao.
Remember the andriod rumors Nintendo "Denied"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, wut