Homebrew RELEASE MissionControl: Use controllers from other consoles natively via Bluetooth

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it's supported. Try fixing your archive bits with hekate if it was working previously.
i forgot that missioncontrol was in atmosphere folder that i deleted while updating new folder of atmosphere so i put latest missioncontrol in atmosphere. Now it not working maybe i did something wrong been checking the folders and pairing xbox one and dualshock 4 nothing happen and rebooted the switch. Ill delete the missioncontrol and redo the installment. thanks for advice and will let you know later on if anything new.

update - did deleted the missioncontrol files and went in setting - controller delete - got the XBOX one controller paired and when I paired dualshock the xbox one shut off. is that suppose to do that and weird?

Last edited by FanNintendo,

ndeadly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How can I disable the image capture button? It keeps constantly taking screen shots with my PS4 controller
Have you considered not pressing it? :P Seriously though, what's the issue? The controller shouldn't be taking screenshots unless you're pressing the touchpad button. I even added "guard regions" to the outer edges to avoid accidentally triggering capture when going for the +/- buttons. There is no way to disable the button other than remapping capture to nothing (does Nintendo's remapping UI even allow this? :unsure:) or disabling it in code and building yourself.
Wonder if someone is facing random controller shutdowns? Or it is caused by this https://github.com/znxDomain/ControllerSaver/releases/tag/0.0.3 for me? Bet it is the second option.
I'm willing to bet on the latter too. Controllers will only be disconnected if they're running low on battery (not all controllers have battery level mapped, so will always report full battery), do something Nintendo's code doesn't like, or there are issues for Mission Control reading controller-specific files from the SD card (though this should only affect the initial connection, really)

Reactions: Lamcza

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Have you considered not pressing it? :P Seriously though, what's the issue? The controller shouldn't be taking screenshots unless you're pressing the touchpad button. I even added "guard regions" to the outer edges to avoid accidentally triggering capture when going for the +/- buttons. There is no way to disable the button other than remapping capture to nothing (does Nintendo's remapping UI even allow this? :unsure:) or disabling it in code and building yourself.

I'm willing to bet on the latter too. Controllers will only be disconnected if they're running low on battery (not all controllers have battery level mapped, so will always report full battery), do something Nintendo's code doesn't like, or there are issues for Mission Control reading controller-specific files from the SD card (though this should only affect the initial connection, really)
ye will test it today but i had zero problems with mission before and that other module was only new factor soo

BTW. is it passibule to set longpress on for example home button that party games are pretty intensive I am mashing home accidentally with my big fat thumbs on dualsense lol xD?

ndeadly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i had zero problems with mission before and that other module was only new factor soo
Considering that sysmodule's sole purpose is to disconnect controllers after a set amount of time, I'd say it's fairly likely it's responsible for disconnecting your controllers (after some amount of time :P)
BTW. is it passibule to set longpress on for example home button that party games are pretty intensive I am mashing home accidentally with my big fat thumbs on dualsense lol xD?
Not exactly sure what you mean. You want the button to only trigger if pressed for a certain amount of time? I guess that would be possible ti implement. The more pressing question here is how you're managing to accidentally hit the PS button when it's situated in potentially the least mashable position between the analog sticks...

• Haha
Reactions: Lamcza

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Considering that sysmodule's sole purpose is to disconnect controllers after a set amount of time, I'd say it's fairly likely it's responsible for disconnecting your controllers (after some amount of time :P)
Ye but i downloaded 30 min version, not 3 min :D

Not exactly sure what you mean. You want the button to only trigger if pressed for a certain amount of time? I guess that would be possible ti implement. The more pressing question here is how you're managing to accidentally hit the PS button when it's situated in potentially the least mashable position between the analog sticks...

Yes and I was also surprised :D this cheap bastard did this to me https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/stick-fight-the-game-switch/ never happened before :X

Update: @ndeadly soo it was not a controler saver i get random all controllers shutdowns still iam using 2 (today 3 )dualsens idk why it is happening sometimes they go off when the game starts and i need to turn them on again and sometimes they are going out after 10-30 seconds of inactivity but it is not always happening. It looks like sometimes pads are thinking that console is off and they are going off instantly.

Update2: i think it was usb 3.0 turned on

Last edited by Lamcza,

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is there a HB that can adjust the Deadzone of a Controller's Analog Stick? I see on the OP there's a feature planned to have Deadzone adjustment but it hasn't been tackled yet. I've been playing Blasphemous 2 and that plays just fine with the Switch Pro Controller but for some reason the 1st game plays like crap, the Character's always snapping back to the opposite direction rendering the game essentially unplayable :P I now its possible to use the D-Pad to control the Character also but since I'm coming off the 2nd game where I played it all the way through with the Analog stick, I'm pretty used to using that way to play by now. So yea, until MisssionControl add's the Deadzone adjust feature is there a standalone HB that can adjust the Switch Pro Controller's Analog Sticks so Blasphemous (and more than likely others) can be played correctly :P

Reactions: Medel87

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have issues with deadzone on my wiimote/classic controller pro using mission control im glad we will be able to adjust deadzone soon cant wait for it this is my favorite homebrew for the switch it is so easy to connect bluetooth controllers and they just work easy as hell to use and setup.

ndeadly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have a question, would it be possible to disable buttons in a controller? I have a ds4 that sometimes keeps pushing the PS input without pressing it and I was wondering if it would be possible to disable it with the .ini
I think currently your best bet would be to make a custom build that omits the PS button mapping. It's too intrusive to include checks for settings to disable arbitrary buttons. There is some ongoing work on individualised controller settings/mappings that will allow you to do this kind of thing easily in the future.

Reactions: eldavo2090

boxer29

Trophies
XP
Country
i was using mission control earlier to use my wii u pro contoller with switch.

while updating and booting into ATM the white fatal error came with this file
  • /atmosphere/contents/010000000000bd00
which i had to delete.. This is the reason its not working any more.
do i have to install the mission control again to root of my Sd card...
is this compatible with ATM 15.5 CFW16.1.0
how can i fix this
thanks
Post automatically merged:

sorted updated to latest MC and its working now.

Last edited by boxer29,

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
is this normal behevior that in some games on startup controller turns off even when game can be played with full controler not only joycons wonder if this is like hb or just a switch issue

ndeadly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
is this normal behevior that in some games on startup controller turns off even when game can be played with full controler not only joycons wonder if this is like hb or just a switch issue
If the game pulls up the player select screen, I believe the normal behaviour is to disconnect all controllers. The order of connection is then used to determine the player number. Joycons connected to the console in handheld mode will be unaffected by this, which could be why you haven't noticed this behaviour before. If controllers are disconnected outside of the player select screen, this could be an actual issue of some kind though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?