Homebrew RELEASE MissionControl: Use controllers from other consoles natively via Bluetooth

Ch3ck3rM0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wii and WiiU controllers are one and the same as far as pairing goes. Wii U Pro is fine
All my following controller work fine with the pre-release version:

- Microsoft XBox One
- Sony DualShock 3 SixAxis
- Sony DualShock 4
- Sony DualSense (BDM-010, BDM-020, BDM-030)
- Nintendo WiiU Pro

Reactions: Blythe93

Ch3ck3rM0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Not in the release versions. There are builds with experimental BLE support on my discord server
I tried this repo (MissionControl-0.11.0-ble-bond-b0c6698.zip), but for my and my white Xbox SS controller it doesn't work. I tried to connect like to my regular XONE controller (Turn on with Home and push sync button till its fast blinking). My PC is directly tell me there is a new bluetooth device but the Switch do nothing.

ndeadly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I tried this repo (MissionControl-0.11.0-ble-bond-b0c6698.zip), but for my and my white Xbox SS controller it doesn't work. I tried to connect like to my regular XONE controller (Turn on with Home and push sync button till its fast blinking). My PC is directly tell me there is a new bluetooth device but the Switch do nothing.
This was just a quick build to stop people complaining about the old one not working on 18.0.0. The zip doesn't contain the ble_pair app required to connect BLE controllers like the pinned ones do.

larrylobstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi can the wiimote be used for things like duck hunt on nes emulator retroarch? Currently there no waycto play it, On wii this was possible thanks

ndeadly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi can the wiimote be used for things like duck hunt on nes emulator retroarch? Currently there no waycto play it, On wii this was possible thanks
Probably not in the way you're thinking. Mission Control doesn't make use of the IR data from the wiimote. The main issue being that the Switch hasn't been designed with pointing in mind, so there is no way to feed it the data without replacing something it is expecting, such as the analog stick data. Removing the ability to use the analog stick is probably not what you want in the general case, and Mission Control assumes you're using the wiimote in the horizontal mode if you don't have an extension controller connected.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-