Homebrew Animated Forwarder & Hybrid Channels By pepxl

buzzly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. I will try that ASAP, especially the part of getting the forwarder with the correct ID. I will check if I have ios35 installed. Thanks

EDIT: IT IS WORKING. THANKS for everything. I think it was the missing ios35.

pepxl said:
first off name the folder usbloader_cfg and not usbloader which i no that its named that when it comes as a package but the forwarder looks for usbloader_cfg only

then install one of thew CFG forwarders from this thread and not the CFG thread the ID's are different as explained in my post their, the new ones are DF** and ID**, old one is FD**. do you have IOS35 which is needed by the forwarders?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally upped those channels and on doin the final 2 on the list

#DONE
VbaGX
SmsplusGX
GenplusGX
Priiloader
Homebrew Browser

#DOING

FTPii
DMP

let me know if anythings wrong and ill fix them ASAP

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
Finally upped those channels and on doin the final 2 on the list

#DONE
VbaGX
SmsplusGX
GenplusGX
Priiloader
Homebrew Browser

#DOING

FTPii
DMP

let me know if anythings wrong and ill fix them ASAP

They look great i like the emulator forwarder with the splash screen actually it fits well, one thing though is there any chance of getting genplus GX same exact thing but intstead of Mega Drive, a Genesis logo?
biggrin.gif

also, am i blind or did you remove the splashless dol links?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ill up one ASAIC,and i havent compiled all the splashless dol yet so some links wont be their also ecke ecke emu's are funny at booting from forwarders so GX compiled boot.dol's with splashes dont work with them

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Skater4599 said:
Is wii64 another picky one with a forwader too? I've yet to find a working forwarder with it for some reason

im not to sure, until i make one and see?

Also upped a Genesis logo version of the GenplusGX Forwarder for the US users, havent tested though but should work

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
wii64 forwarders didn't work... until customizemii came along, i edited a wii64 channel (inserted a complex forwarder via customizemii) and now it works perfectly

so the GX source works for Wii64, thanks for the info

cndnlink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey I tried the genplusgx forwarder and it kicks me out if I don't have a SD card inserted and it can't find my dol if it is on a USB hard drive.

I read somewhere these emus don't work from USB hdd. Is this true? Does it need to be located on the SD card.

Cheers

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cndnlink said:
I read somewhere these emus don't work from USB hdd. Is this true? Does it need to be located on the SD card.

Cheers
false, any .dol or .elf can be loaded via USB through a forwarder or the homebrew channel.

cndnlink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
xzxero said:
cndnlink said:

Cheers
false, any .dol or .elf can be loaded via USB through a forwarder or the homebrew channel.

Fair enough I thought there was issues with the way eke-eke emulators worked fomr USb though though. I guess it is an issue with the forwarder then as it looks for SD and if it can't find it it goes back to system menu. If it finds it and there is no dol it goes back to system menu. At no time does it ever look at the USB HDD.

Cheers for the answer.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
yes, get customizemii and forwardmii, to use complex forwarders u need to install devkitpro and copy over a recent version of libogc, but u dont have to do anything with that, customizemii just uses those resources, u dont have to do any actual coding, just play with it, u will figure it out, its not hard

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a request. even though its not available to everybody yet, how about a banner for SNEEK2 and one that says something like "not SNEEK", or "really your nand" or something. it doesnt need to be a forwarder, i just want the banners. it will serve dual purpose...
1- an easy way to start SNEEK2
2- install one on each nand to have a way to tell my real nand apart from my emulated nand. Id like a visual reminder on the system menu so i dont go deleting IOSes and shit thinking that its just the SD card nand. right now i have some ugly theme on there id like to get rid of.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
giantpune said:
i have a request. even though its not available to everybody yet, how about a banner for SNEEK2 and one that says something like "not SNEEK", or "really your nand" or something. it doesnt need to be a forwarder, i just want the banners. it will serve dual purpose...
1- an easy way to start SNEEK2
2- install one on each nand to have a way to tell my real nand apart from my emulated nand. Id like a visual reminder on the system menu so i dont go deleting IOSes and shit thinking that its just the SD card nand. right now i have some ugly theme on there id like to get rid of.

sure, ill make a few SNEEK channels with a dud boot.dol and PM you, i have a few ideas now for 2 SNEEK and Wii NAND banners

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OK so i might go a head and make some changes to the thread, as per results of the current pole plus its a load less work for me do do aswel lol

So it looks like this

Most users prefer just the standard forwarder not hybrid but are undecided on the splash, so ill just do forwarders with the splash if the apps allow it, no splash if not and just get rid of the hybrids for now

Do You Prefer a Splash Screen Or Not?
Yes - Very Purdy [ 31 ] ** [50.82%]
No - Never Really Paid Attention [ 25 ] ** [40.98%]

Is There Any Point In A Hybrid Channel?
No - Lame, Needs Updating Every So Often! [ 32 ] ** [52.46%]

Do You Prefer A Channel Or A Forwarder?
Forwarder - Updatings Easier [ 25 ] ** [83.33%]

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
sure, all the current forwarders im working on will be on the first post incase anybody wants to know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1