nubecoder

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
United States
Lookin good (from the Pics), I'll have to check these out when I get my TV / Wii all hooked back up (recently moved).

Good stuff tho, I'm really liking the whole hybrid forwarder idea (sometimes I forget to swap out my Rock Band 2 SD card).

Keep up the good work!

=]

tcm1998

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This stuff really looks good. Do keep up the good work.

Not sure if you are already planning this (I wouldn't want to make an unneeded request), but could you make something like this for ftpii?
I would really love to run that from a channel directly.

Thanks

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Quick Update

VbaGX - Testing
SmsplusGX - Testing
GenplusGX - Testing
Priiloader - Testing

Uploading Once Done

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im staying tuned
biggrin.gif

oh yeah, and the emulator forwarder mediafire links point to the wiixplorer forwarder. just thought id let you know

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
xzxero said:
im staying tuned
biggrin.gif

oh yeah, and the emulator forwarder mediafire links point to the wiixplorer forwarder. just thought id let you know

thanks for that, not long got out of bed so i'll be finishing the final tests and posting once they have been succesfull

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just thought i would mention since you use it not to use the USB first option in CustomizeMii as its borked and that the 16:9 will still display side bars.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont use customizemii to make the forwarders boot.dol, i use the source directly in programmers notepad and seems to be ok on my 16:9 tv and not showing sidebars

can use post a screenshot?

buzzly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please help a newbie here. Please let me know if I have posted this in the wrong place.
I have been pulling my hair out for the last week.

I have a Wii with 4.1U menu (non-modable DVD drive)

IOS 15, 21, 36, 38, 222, 249 installed

USB FAT HDD with WBFS files
SD format is FAT

Have been using CFG USB Loader (v48-> v49 -> v50) for awhile. Everything works fine.
But I was never able to get the Forwarder to work.

My folder structure is like (basic Loader install by dragging the loader files onto the root directory)

SD:\usb-loader\......
SD:\apps\usbloader\boot.dol

I have tried Forwarder verison : CFG USB Loader-FDCL and CFG USB Loader ID - IDCL. None worked.

Both installed via WAD Manager 1.4 fine. When run, it entried the welcome screen with music. But Wii freezed (black screen) when START button is hit.
The blue light on the DVD drive never flash (part of the startup feature of CFG Loader)

Any idea? TIA.

buzzly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick reply.

Had tried it. Just tmade the change again; but with the same result - Wii freezed (or in an infinite loop).

ANything else I can try. TIA

BTW, Santa needs to get the Forwarder to work before handing over the system to the kids. Please help.

xflak40 said:
rename your folder structure to the following and try again

SD:\apps\usbloader_cfg\boot.dol

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
buzzly said:
Please help a newbie here. Please let me know if I have posted this in the wrong place.

SD format is FAT

Have been using CFG USB Loader (v48-> v49 -> v50) for awhile. Everything works fine.

My folder structure is like (basic Loader install by dragging the loader files onto the root directory)

I have tried Forwarder verison : CFG USB Loader-FDCL and CFG USB Loader ID - IDCL. None worked.

Both installed via WAD Manager 1.4 fine. When run, it entried the welcome screen with music. But Wii freezed (black screen) when START button is hit.
The blue light on the DVD drive never flash (part of the startup feature of CFG Loader)

Any idea? TIA.

what system menu do you have? sorry see it now

this is the firat report of a forwarder not working, if its a forwarder and the boot.dol is not found in the searched path then it simply returns to the sys menu but if your using a hybrid forwarder then if should be booting the internal dol of the forwarder if no boot.dol if found in the searched paths.

all in all it sounds like a wii setup gone wrong some where down the line, did you use a guide to hack your wii and can you post a link to it?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Quick Update

VbaGX - Testing - Working
SmsplusGX - Testing - DOL needed changing - Retesting
GenplusGX - Testing - DOL needed changing - Retesting
Priiloader - Testing - Working - Cleaning up some graphics
Homebrew Browser - Testing

buzzly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the guide I've followed down to the last letter.
The only thing I did not do was to update firmware to 4.1 becasue my Wii came with 4.1U

http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-faqs-g...od-any-wii.html

pepxl said:
buzzly said:

SD format is FAT

Any idea? TIA.

what system menu do you have? sorry see it now

this is the firat report of a forwarder not working, if its a forwarder and the boot.dol is not found in the searched path then it simply returns to the sys menu but if your using a hybrid forwarder then if should be booting the internal dol of the forwarder if no boot.dol if found in the searched paths.

all in all it sounds like a wii setup gone wrong some where down the line, did you use a guide to hack your wii and can you post a link to it?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
do u have cios222 v4 installed? the guide u posted a link to does not give instructions on doing this (see xzxero's stickied simplistic guide on THIS forum
biggrin.gif
)

r u trying to play games off fat32? if so, u need cios222... or r u launching the cfgFAT.dol? again, it also needs cios222

buzzly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I have cios222 installed. The CFG USB loader is working from the HBC; I can play games off the FAT32 USB HDD. It was the Forwarder having problem locating/launching the USD Loader.

xflak40 said:
do u have cios222 v4 installed? the guide u posted a link to does not give instructions on doing this (see xzxero's stickied simplistic guide on THIS forum
biggrin.gif
)

r u trying to play games off fat32? if so, u need cios222... or r u launching the cfgFAT.dol? again, it also needs cios222

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
it must be the channel then... is it a one of pepxl's channels? I think his work fine... so try reinstalling it...

if u r still having probs, I can pm u a link to my personal forwarder channel which I can confirm works fine for me for sure. Just pm me if u want it, and I'll get to it when i get home from work.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
buzzly said:
Yes, I have cios222 installed. The CFG USB loader is working from the HBC; I can play games off the FAT32 USB HDD. It was the Forwarder having problem locating/launching the USD Loader.

xflak40 said:
biggrin.gif
)

are the search paths named correctly on you sd/usb?. out of the 1400 DL's your the only person reporting it not working.

what exactly happens when you click the channel, then click start, the screen fades then what?

have you moddified the channel in any way?

buzzly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. I have the MAN to help me. I am sure the problem is NOT with your channel. It is something stupid I did or forget to do.

I have a Wii with 4.1U menu; IOS 15, 21, 36, 38, 222, 249 installed; USB FAT HDD with WBFS files, SD in FAT32 format.

Have been using CFG Usd Loader (v48-> v49 -> v50) for awhile. Everything works fine. I can play games off FAT332 USB HDD.

But I was never able to get the Forwarder to work. My folder structure is like (basic Loader install)

I have tried Forwarder verison : CFG USB Loader-FDCL and CFG USB Loader ID - IDCL.

The forwarder launched, showed the welcome screen with music and two buttons: Wii Menu and Start. When I hit the Start botton, it went into a black screen and "freezed". And the blue light on the DVD drive never flash (a startup feature with CFG loader. Then I have to kill the power in order to reboot.

And I, a newbie, did not (or know how) to modify the channel.

pepxl said:
buzzly said:

xflak40 said:
biggrin.gif
)

are the search paths named correctly on you sd/usb?. out of the 1400 DL's your the only person reporting it not working.

what exactly happens when you click the channel, then click start, the screen fades then what?

have you moddified the channel in any way?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
first off name the folder usbloader_cfg and not usbloader which i no that its named that when it comes as a package but the forwarder looks for usbloader_cfg only

then install one of thew CFG forwarders from this thread and not the CFG thread the ID's are different as explained in my post their, the new ones are DF** and ID**, old one is FD**. do you have IOS35 which is needed by the forwarders?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1