Homebrew Animated Forwarder & Hybrid Channels By pepxl

cndnlink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey pepxl,

Have you had a chance to look into the issue with loading Gens Plus from USB. I commented about it a few posts ago?

Cheers

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
cndnlink said:
Hey pepxl,

Have you had a chance to look into the issue with loading Gens Plus from USB. I commented about it a few posts ago?

Cheers

ill have to test later, are you wanting to boot the app off the USB or run roms of the USB?

just the boot.dol used wasnt created by me but djdynamite from wadder to if the forwarders not booting to USB then it a fault with his dol as the forwarder is just visual edit of the GX Forwarder with his boot.dol embeded

wahoobrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone (besides me!) interested in a Wii2600 (Atari 2600 Emulator) Forwarder channel? I'd love to see one as I've been looking around and haven't found anyone that has made one yet.

Thanks and Happy Holidays to all!

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
actually have on but havnt tested it with R8 yet, are you wanting one that searches /neogamma_r8 for R8 and one that searches /neogamma_r7 for the R7 release, so i affect 2 forwarders for each rev with eather the same banner or one to match each revision

I only use R8. I like the clean looks of the one you have right now on first page. I'll be happy with it if only code dump on exit can be fixed, but anyway more options are good and may help others. Thanks, bud.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OK the NeoGamma Forwarder is now R8 friendly, but leathl has released CusomizeMii 2.0 with BNS so ill be repacking and re-upping all Forwarders so that they are that little bit smaller

cndnlink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
pepxl said:
cndnlink said:
Hey pepxl,

Cheers

ill have to test later, are you wanting to boot the app off the USB or run roms of the USB?

just the boot.dol used wasnt created by me but djdynamite from wadder to if the forwarders not booting to USB then it a fault with his dol as the forwarder is just visual edit of the GX Forwarder with his boot.dol embeded

Hi I am trying to boot the app off the USB. I am using the standard boot.dol downloaded through the Hombrew Browser.

Cheers for taking a look.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ive updated the first post with more forwarders but no links yet as im still testing them out making sure the dont DSI on app exit and so on but will update them ASAP

EDIT

Finished testing and will update the links soon.

A few forwarder are still problematic but are easily fixed with a return to HBC but then this would defeat the purpose of a channel forwarder but their is no other way round this until/if i can find better sources

MPlayer CE & NeoGamma Forwarders are compatible with the latest revs now :-)

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsdpuoh3qhald said:
very dope. what happened with wii64? im waiting to download that one but other than that. they are dooope.
Why are you are calling someone's work dope? Can you do better? If so let us see your work. LOL, but wait .....you still want to download his work. What a dope.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
dsdpuoh3qhald said:
very dope. what happened with wii64? im waiting to download that one but other than that. they are dooope.
QUOTESo If You Like Them Use Them And If Not.......... Dont, Its No Heart Ache To Me LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok links updated, i have not put the links up for the forwarders that are giving problems, all seem to load the apps ok but error on exit
wacko.gif

i can put ones up that return to HBC but like i said whats the point in having a forwarder that returms to HBC, defets the purpose of a forwarder lol

i havent had time to go thru them properly yet as the other half has had me out and about all day lol, ill try and fix them soon sorry

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
bula said:
@pepxl

wiixplorer forwarder does not work with rev. 86.

strange, just compiled it myself and boots and exits no probs with the new forwarder...

ill take a look when i can.

Edit

they might of changed thier forwarders source so ill recurse and recompile it

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl said:
bula said:
@pepxl

wiixplorer forwarder does not work with rev. 86.

strange, just compiled it myself and boots and exits no probs with the new forwarder...

ill take a look when i can.

Edit

they might of changed thier forwarders source so ill recurse and recompile it
Hi,

Their forwarder has problems as well with rev86. Loads up OK but at exit splashes a black screen then freezes and I have to hard reset it. Rev86 works fine from HBC and it's got some nice features but has problems with forwarders. I'll try to pack it into a channel and see if it works.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ill be sorting ou tthe buggy forwarders, updating the hybrid channels after the new year and be doin new ones then to, just having a lil brealk see as tho its x-mas
wink.gif

Skidmore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime i Run Mplayer CE from the Forwardr channel i can't mount my FAT32 HDD, it only works if i run it from HomeBrew Channel, anyone knows what is the problem?

What is most annoying is that i faced the same problem with emulators, but i just downloaded older versions and they run properly, so i think that the problem is with the forwarder that was mentioned above..

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
all forwarders work fine apart from the stated ones that i didnt give links to on the front page, aswell as WiiXplorer with the latest R86.

it sounds more like you dont have your HDD setup properly with a FAT32 partition, ive just modded my cousine's black 4.2 wii today and all forwarders work champion with the latest apps and emus(except WiiXplorer

Skidmore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just checked here again pepxl and it works with mplayer ce 0.75... but not with 0.76

It works with Snes9x 4.1.0 but not with 4.1.5, and i faced the same problems with FCE.... but nevermind, i still can get the others version to work and they are frequently updated....

The problem is not my HDD, as I told you all apllications runs fine if loaded by the HomeBrew Channel, but not with the forwarders... but it's just okey, since as said before others versions works fine...

Thanks BTW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY