OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
im back here again with another issue... :/

--------------------------------------------------------------
since i used to open every single time the homebrew channel to get to the usb loader gx app, i decidecd to make the usb loader a channel, to put on my main menu which works, but i discovered that i can put my usb games as channels too in my wii menu, so i followed up a tutorial on youtube and did it on my old laptop, but the problem is that, if i open any of the game channels, the wii fowards it to usb loader gx instead of launching the game, and after it goes back to the wii menu.
--------------------------------------------------------------
INFO: I used "Crap" to make the wii game wads, and put the loader to "USB Loader gx Fowarder", created it, stored it in the "WAD" file on my sd card.
I have 2 files, the wad one where i have all of my cIOS'es, and another one, which i can access to, where i stored the usb game wads. the thing is they just dont open and they dont launch THE GAME...
---------------------------------------------------------------
p.s yall have to bear with me because i do a lot of stuff on my wii
and i often get errors or do things wrong because i kinda have
issues understanding stuff, so like always, an answer would be appriciated ^^

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
INFO: I used "Crap" to make the wii game wads, and put the loader to "USB Loader gx Fowarder", created it, stored it in the "WAD" file on my sd card.
I have 2 files, the wad one where i have all of my cIOS'es, and another one, which i can access to, where i stored the usb game wads. the thing is they just dont open and they dont launch THE GAME...
Why do you need to create game forwarders? This method is very outdated, its far more easier loading them from USB Loader GX.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Reactions: scooby74029

happyalexy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why do you need to create game forwarders? This method is very outdated, its far more easier loading them from USB Loader GX.
because its easier to open them form the wii menu, anyway do you have a fix?
Post automatically merged:

Use the updated version of CRAP called wii game shortcut creator (see modmii's download page 2). Also make sure your mods are up to date (generate a syscheck log and feed it to modmii to analyze)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/posting-a-system-check.300279/

Modmii.github.io
ill see if i can use it, tysm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto