Homebrew WiiSX beta 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Lol. If there was and is gonna be classic controller support, it'd be perfect for the people in Japan with their new Classic Controllers looking alot like PS1/2/3 pads.

personager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone's willing to start of a 'wiki' about the WiiSX's compatibility, I'm more than willing to help out. I'm just not good at creating the page itself with the tables and all that stuff.

personager

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice work. A word of advice: you should specify that this is 'WiiSX Beta 1' by giving a sub-heading so that when newer versions are released, we can give them their own sub-heading(s) and can see the differences in compatibility and improvments.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personager said:
Nice work. A word of advice: you should specify that this is 'WiiSX Beta 1' by giving a sub-heading so that when new versions are released, we can give them their own sub-heading(s) and can see the differences in compatibility and improvments.

Done, thanks for the pointer.

Kamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
gran turismo 2 pal simulation cd - 45-55 fps in-race

EDIT:
when you crash at high speed into something... something veeeery glitchy happens, and u cannot continue the race. but you can quit it and try it once again...

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
jackdanielchan said:
How hard is it to add Wii remote and Nunchuk support?

Not hard enough to DO IT YOUR OWN DAMN SELF. Stop complaining or do it yourself, Jesus Christ.
Geeze... If you saw my profile I haven't even posted 100 times yet... I'm not a coder either, so you can't just assume I would know how to spontaneously encode it to use Remotes... I was only just asking. But if anybody could tell me I'd attempt to do it, but I would probably uterly fail.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/PCSX-Revolution Hmmm...? Any of you heard of this yet? Firnis made this, I tried it with Crash Bandicoot 3, slow emulation, graphic glitches, sound really slow sometimes, and if you press the control stick one way it keep moving.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, for anyone wishing to add a compatible game, here's a quick tutorial:

QUOTE said:
{{ RFE | A |XXXX| Yes/No/Partial | note= ...}}

"A" is the first letter/number of the title (for example, Metal Gear Solid would have "M"), the "XXXX" is the name of the game, Yes/No/Partial is how it plays (Yes if it works, No if it doesn't, Partial if parts of it work), "..." is about the game's emulation (FPS rate, bugs and glitches, sound/video problems, etc).

Just find the article, click "Edit", and insert the above into wherever the game is alphabetically.

If you screw up and can't fix it, I'll do it.

Posts merged

jackdanielchan said:
Guild McCommunist said:
jackdanielchan said:

Not hard enough to DO IT YOUR OWN DAMN SELF. Stop complaining or do it yourself, Jesus Christ.
Geeze... If you saw my profile I haven't even posted 100 times yet... I'm not a coder either, so you can't just assume I would know how to spontaneously encode it to use Remotes... I was only just asking. But if anybody could tell me I'd attempt to do it, but I would probably uterly fail.

Yeah, I realized I made a dick statement and thought you were complaining. You may fire away your insults at my lack of intelligence.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
jackdanielchan said:
Guild McCommunist said:
jackdanielchan said:

And what does the post count have to do with coding skills again?

BlackEnigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for making the wiki

About to try Resident Evil 3 in a while but I feel that I already know the result.
I was going to try Final Fantasy VIII instead of RE3 next but with VII and IX not working my hopes aren't too high.
I do know that it doesn't always work this way though. I wouldn't be surprised if VIII worked while the others aren't.

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
golio514 said:
jackdanielchan said:
Guild McCommunist said:
jackdanielchan said:

And what does the post count have to do with coding skills again?
Just shows that I haven't been here for very long at all. But I already outlined that I'm not a coder or anything just a n00b.

@ Guild McCommunist
Don't worry, lol, just thought I'd point it out. I kinda get blasted at just for being new.

FlyMolo819

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brave Fencer Musashi Works - 60 - 70 FPS. The audio is messy at times though, plays very well none the less.

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Testing Tactics Ogre : Let Us Cling together

Controller Used: Gamestop branded wireless gamecube remote.

Using Dynarec

the background music is slightly scratchy but over all good.
the sound effects for menu navigation sound good and are not distorted.

loading scenes run a little to quick.. maybe that a good thing but not accurate.\

Analog Controller Option Doesn't work in this title.

Fl < FS < DI GF
Intro movie runs at 80-90 fps
Intro cut-scene 60-90 fps
Tutorial Battle runs at 74 fps, music runs quicker than it should be playing

So far no noticeable graphical glitches.

Scenes with text with prompts run at steady 61-65 fps

First battle starts to playout but cannot press prompt to continue the battle
the controller no longer responds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo