Homebrew PS1/2 Emulator Project WiiSX / CubeSX (PCSXGC) with Lightrec Project - Beta testers & feedback needed!

pcercuei

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm not watching a 2h video. Give me timestamps of comparison points.

Also, second comment on your video says "Wiisx feels a bit less choppy and the sound is more accurate than wiistation". Looks like I'm not the only one disagreeing with you.

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm not watching a 2h video. Give me timestamps of comparison points.

Also, second comment on your video says "Wiisx feels a bit less choppy and the sound is more accurate than wiistation". Looks like I'm not the only one disagreeing with you.
wow, how childish, youtube render the final video at 30fps, but the comparison is more noticable with DoA and Tekken3

pcercuei

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Well I'm asking you to show me the difference in jittering / performance, you send me a 2 hours video. It'd be more useful to have a one-on-one comparison. Or at least a method that I can use to compare the two, where the difference would be obvious.

For instance: "boot Looney Tunes Sheep Raider, note the FPS counter at the language selection screen".
Note that if you actually do that, you'll see that Wiistation holds ~47fps, while WiiSX runs at 60fps at that exact point. So yeah, unless you can actually show or point to the difference in jittering, I call that BS.

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well I'm asking you to show me the difference in jittering / performance, you send me a 2 hours video. It'd be more useful to have a one-on-one comparison. Or at least a method that I can use to compare the two, where the difference would be obvious.

For instance: "boot Looney Tunes Sheep Raider, note the FPS counter at the language selection screen".
Note that if you actually do that, you'll see that Wiistation holds ~47fps, while WiiSX runs at 60fps at that exact point. So yeah, unless you can actually show or point to the difference in jittering, I call that BS.

Considering you are new here, you shouldn't really act that entitled.

• Wow
Reactions: ssjkakaroto

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
Considering you are new here, you shouldn't really act that entitled.

He's the author of lightrec.

If he's talking about the jittering that happens on 60FPS NTSC games, it can be observed on Samurai Shodown IV on the shadows, life bars, etc. which are supposed to be a constant 30hz flicker to simulate transparency but due to the jittering it displays incorrectly.

MeXen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
He's the author of lightrec.

If he's talking about the jittering that happens on 60FPS NTSC games, it can be observed on Samurai Shodown IV on the shadows, life bars, etc. which are supposed to be a constant 30hz flicker to simulate transparency but due to the jittering it displays incorrectly.
oh geez, sorry i didnt know.
Post automatically merged:

No Seriously, i am sorry man, i apologize, i just didn't recognize you at first because i just went with your avatar and misread your name.

Last edited by MeXen,
Reactions: Disorarara

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.