• Scribblenauts Unlmited

Votes: 18 45.0%

• Total voters

Pokecix

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I cant really decide to which game to buy :/ There is AC3 and Scribblenauts.

Which game stands more longer(takes more time to finish)?
And which is better to have?

Thanks for reading!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Seeing that Scribblenauts Unlimited is available on the PC and due to using... well, typed words, a keyboard would greatly improve gameplay. Get it for PC, and for the WiiU, I'd suggest AC3 or any other game you might be interested in.

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got Black Ops 2 and Scribblenauts Unlimited with my Deluxe Wii U (so that's 3 games including Nintendo Land) and I must say, Scribblenauts is the least one I enjoy. It's an absolutely brilliant title, I'll tell you that. Really good one, and a huge step up from Super Scribblenauts, just when I thought it couldn't get better, but there's something about it that doesn't satisfy that need of getting a game that shows off your brand new system's capabilities. I'd vote AC3 for now. Get Scribblenauts later, but yeah definitely pick it up.

clonesniper666

KRII LUN AUS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have not got to play Scribblenauts yet, but from what I have played of AC3 on 360 I would suspect that it would be the longer game but replay value is low if you do not want to play multiplayer.

On 360 I have 26 hours into the story of AC3 and still have not finished ll the side missions or the story yet, but I have done all the side stuff that I can as I go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.