• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Trump parrots Hitler

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Biden-Harris" that made me chuckle considering how incompetent and childish they are 🤣

Harris talks to adults like they're children. Wtf.

These days immigration is misunderstood, there's legal and illegal immigration. The latter is the problem, not the former.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
These days immigration is misunderstood, there's legal and illegal immigration. The latter is the problem, not the former.
The problem is that Republicans want to hold on to the issue as rage-bait forever, and they don't want to lose out on cheap labor, meaning they have no intent of ever implementing any long-term solutions. Is and always has been political theater.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of immigration...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/jan/27/biden-border-deal-senate

Ball is in the GOP's court here

Well, you could also say the ball's been in the Democrat's court since last May, when the House passed a border security / immigration bill, which the Democrats refused to even acknowledge, discuss or negotiate on.

https://apnews.com/article/congress-border-immigration-bill-255921c69678468580d0d106282623f0

But you're right in that neither side wants to really see something get passed that would improve the situation unless they can claim it as their win. Also, it frustrates me that a proposed deal on border security and immigration has to be tied up with additional military funding for Ukraine and Israel. And Democrats and Republicans are both complicit on that bullshit. Vote on border/ immigration. Just the border / immigration. Then vote on using the money they forcibly take from everyone's paycheck/salary to line the pockets of corrupt Ukrainians and Israelis. I think most Americans would agree, bundling these matters to coerce certain members of Congress to vote in favor is corruption right out in the open.

• Haha

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Trump isn't Hitler, OP and GBATemp allowing posts after posts like this just makes OP and GBATEMP! A propoganda tool of NAZIs, like all left and nolthing but propranganda. When did GBATemp bvecome a propoganda tool? I thought it was a gaming site, why is it so many political posts, can't such posts go I do not echo chambers and political websites?
Shouldn't you be looking at the gaming sections instead of going on Twitter?

Are you kidding me? He's quite the impressionist painter.
Check the skidmarks on his pants, or the ketchup on the wall at Mar-A-Lago. :rofl2:
He loves to get painted by women. He chose yellow.

Last edited by SylverReZ,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
He I mean former president of United States Donald Trump he keeps denying conspiracy theories,hoaxes,urban legends so-called fake news,both american government and military keeps denying existence of UFOs’/Aliens even thinking that it just only belongs to them both for instance polish mainstream media journalists and scientists keeps denying so-called pseudoscience to the point of corporate mafia,gangsters,thugs,bandits are in the charge lead in order to create so-called New World Order. Including astronauts which are struggling even more to find Aliens/UFOs’. Because I bet that have to focus on something else as some sort of government shady coverups…etc. Nowadays it’s just only said that signs of UFO/Aliens government and military keeps for themselves. And who’s so selfish,huh? I’m just only quoting reinterpreting words of Alien Code movie by words said by one of Men In Black. Maybe without human rights claims and without Amnesty International people maybe would trust their own governments even little bit more,but still not to much in case of what if government would be in 100 % honest with us.

Last edited by Luke94,

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm no Trump fan, but that accusation is laughable. Not to mention his daughter.

174B4456.jpg

317CD4D2.png

A50911E5.jpeg

_47iscool

Noticer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This ignores reality given that he literally has parroted Hitler on numerous occasions. Hitler went after other groups besides Jews too.

Actions speak louder than words. He failed to do most of what he promised (drain the swamp and build the wall) in his first campaign.

They're just catch words to get more votes.

• Haha
Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

supermist

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't seem to care that he continues to use Nazi rhetoric
Post automatically merged:

A lot of these are very clearly trying to exploit recency bias and also being pro-Israel does not stop someone from being Antisemitic. American Evangelicals tend to be Antisemitic and are pro-Israel

Also, why do you always post low-res Facebook memes? These are only convincing to Boomers on Facebook.
He might be a boomer

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You sure do post like one. Posting low-res shit like that is some boomer ass shit.
Only on Fecesbook, someone comes across this misinformation, like they took a photo with their phone and posted it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto