• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Effort in Colorado to keep Trump off ballot fails

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you find at least one example of this being done that wasn't out of a medical necessity?
Every video ever of a bitch on TikTok celebrating, openly, "Killin' mah babeh".

Not that I care. I still fully support abortion at any stage, for any and all reasons. None of my business, since I have a penis and cannot conceive of child. I even support these haggard, horrible bitches.

Humans fucking suck. One fewer in this world is a good thing, no matter how it happens.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you find at least one example of this being done that wasn't out of a medical necessity?

sure, if you can define an example. As you know medical information is confidential unless its to take an untested drug to keep your job, so what would you accept?
Post automatically merged:

Every video ever of a bitch on TikTok celebrating, openly, "Killin' mah babeh".

Not that I care. I still fully support abortion at any stage, for any and all reasons. None of my business, since I have a penis and cannot conceive of child. I even support these haggard, horrible bitches.

Humans fucking suck. One fewer in this world is a good thing, no matter how it happens.

well you and i will have to respectfully disagree on this my friend, but that doesnt mean we cant be united

Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sure, if you can define an example. As you know medical information is confidential unless its to take an untested drug to keep your job, so what would you accept?

well you and i will have to respectfully disagree on this my friend, but that doesnt mean we cant be united
It's almost as if the two of us have the liberty to publicly disagree, and still not hate the other person because he doesn't agree with ONE political ideology that either of us espouses.

Holy shit. It CAN happen.

Are we taking notes, my leftist chums watching this? Mutual respect, even in disagreement.

Voltaire would weep for joy.

• Haha

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's almost as if the two of us have the liberty to publicly disagree, and still not hate the other person because he doesn't agree with ONE political ideology that either of us espouses.

Holy shit. It CAN happen.

Are we taking notes, my leftist chums watching this? Mutual respect, even in disagreement.

Voltaire would weep for joy.

you know what i find about with them? they shoiuld be all in favor of elon and his brain chips, then they could have whatever liberal nonsense they want as the only way to live.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sure, if you can define an example.
What you specifically outlined. Medical procedures still make the news, keeping people confidential. Alternatively you might find someone who was open and willing to share.

I ask because it's always the argument anti abortion people make, but can never provide an example of something having an abortion at 9 months because they changed their mind, let alone a doctor willing to perform one at that stage

If that's how you really feel, what's stopping you?

• Wow

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What you specifically outlined. Medical procedures still make the news, keeping people confidential. Alternatively you might find someone who was open and willing to share.

I ask because it's always the argument anti abortion people make, but can never provide an example of something having an abortion at 9 months because they changed their mind, let alone a doctor willing to perform one at that stage

oh no i have defacto evidence, but i dont want you to worm your way out of it by saying its a personal example, so i want you to define it so you can claim responsibility once i do

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know what i find about with them? they shoiuld be all in favor of elon and his brain chips, then they could have whatever liberal nonsense they want as the only way to live.
I firmly disagree with you about gay people being "harmful", too. I don't consider any form of consensual love to be harmful, unless it's what the left likes to call "A minor-attracted person", or someone being stalked or something like that.

It's part of that liberty thing that I keep harping about. I want everyone to have as close to absolute liberty as is humanly possible. I want the right to speak my mind about it, of course, especially if I disagree with something, but I would never slap the dick out of someone's mouth, or try to stop them from smoking crack, or getting an abortion, or chopping off their titties and taking hormones. Fuck it. Do what makes you happy.

I can FEEL however I want. But I won't harm anyone, beyond maybe saying words that they don't like. And I expect the same in return. That's what liberty means to me.

I am a big fan of tolerance. There is a massive difference between tolerance and acceptance. I don't have to ACCEPT anything. But I am a very tolerant person, who wants everyone to have the liberty to pursue whatever happiness they can find, as long as they don't try to impact my own journey towards happiness.

Small government. Powerless federal government. State's Rights. Personal liberty. Bodily autonomy.

That is how I America.
Did you seriously just suggest that I commit suicide?

• Haha
Reactions: supermist

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh no i have defacto evidence, but i dont want you to worm your way out of it by saying its a personal example, so i want you to define it so you can claim responsibility once i do
How about a verified example of someone having an abortion at 9 months because they simply changed their mind?

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct decision, but one that makes the dubious exception for Trump stick out even more like a sore thumb.
Griffin's case was much more cut-and-dry since he filmed himself actively storming the Capitol.
Trump's is more nuanced, and more difficult to assess since his trial hasn't started yet.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Griffin's case was much more cut-and-dry since he filmed himself actively storming the Capitol.
Trump's is more nuanced, and more difficult to assess since his trial hasn't started yet.

I think the bigger distinction is that Griffin wasn't holding and isn't running for national office.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto