• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Effort in Colorado to keep Trump off ballot fails

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MAGAts fly both the confederate flag and the swastika on the regular. You seem to be very confused.
Once more, considering that you don't even live here and have never actually MET a "MAGA" in your life, you are a spectator talking shit from across the pond.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Once more, considering that you don't even live here and have never actually MET a "MAGA" in your life, you are a spectator talking shit from across the pond.
God I wish I didn't have to deal with you fucking dipshits, but if I lived in England then I'd have to deal with moronic Brexiteers. Grass is always greener on the other side, I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God I wish I didn't have to deal with you fucking dipshits, but if I lived in England then I'd have to deal with moronic Brexiteers. Grass is always greener on the other side, I suppose.
You don't have to deal with us at all. This is an open, public forum. You CHOOSE to waste your time arguing with people from another country. You COULD, feasibly, focus on your own problems. I encourage you to do so.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Delerious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Military brat born in Idaho. Moved to Germany, then Colorado, then Washington state, then Colorado again.

Ah, cool. I never did pay much attention to where peeps live in the forum, but I've kind of always been more of the "lurker" type in message boards.

Reactions: Xzi

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now thats interesting, he once lied and claimed he lived in ukraine to try to win an argument
I didn't want to believe that he was a liar, because I KNOW for a fact that he was claiming the Netherlands not even a few months ago. His backstory changes to suit the circumstance. He even uses British nomenclature, like forgetting to take out the "u" in "colour".

Sigh. The respect I had for him is dwindling.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I believe he hails from the Netherlands, which is even more monoethnic than Japan. Born steeped in privilege. And STILL manages to cry about things happening in another country.

What an hero.
now thats interesting, he once lied and claimed he lived in ukraine to try to win an argument
Never once claimed I lived in either place, never even visited them for that matter. Would love to see them though, along with New Zealand.

• Haha

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never once claimed I lived in either place, never even visited them for that matter. Would love to see them though, along with New Zealand.

youd love new zealand, they have dictators there
Post automatically merged:

Lol, damn, people really shit on each other here.

why would you quote that person when making that claim?

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to visit New Zealand specifically because of Viva La Dirt League.

And to see a hobbit hole. In my top three bucket list destinations.

It's like all the best parts of America, England and Australia, rolled into one.

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up