• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Effort in Colorado to keep Trump off ballot fails

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of them was crying about DeSantis just now. I am certain that was a response to DeSantis blocking DEI, and refusing to allow kindergartners to be subjected to the Rainbow Nazi Party from indoctrinating innocent, literally captive children, into the idea that there are 56 genders.

Not getting your way all the time looks like oppression to Democrats and leftists. If there ever were fascists in this country, it would be the ones for whom there is no middle ground, no compromise, and no right way but their own.

Liberty looks like oppression, to liberals. Freedom smells like oppression, to leftists. Anything that happens where they don't get their way is fascism.

can you remind me why shut down insane asylums?

Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2 things, 1, this is fantastic, the lgbt beliefs are incredibly dangerous and shouldnt be endorsed to begin with, and secondly, you didnt prove a direct harm, i dont think you know what direct means.

Well, this is direct bigotry if I've ever seen an example and bigotry is actively harmful. Your response was a perfect example of it.
Post automatically merged:

There's no productive discussion possible with people who think the LGBTQ are dangerous.

They're just sad, scared, and dumb bigots.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do tell us what rights the Left are trying to restrict then
are you serious? is he serious?

Well, this is direct bigotry if I've ever seen an example and bigotry is actively harmful. Your response was a perfect example of it.

There's no productive discussion possible with people who think the LGBTQ are dangerous.

do you have a source on it not being dangerous?

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
States' rights as long as it's a red state then, eh? Yeah, fuck that. There's a good reason public opinion of SCOTUS has never been lower, they're not even bothering to keep the corruption and bribery behind closed doors any more.
Who said it had to be a red state? What YOU eat doesn't make ME fat.

I love how diverse this nation is, and I WANT a country where we can fight like this on gaming forums. You are a spectator, at best. None of this directly affects YOU, at all. You have your own issues with the knife epidemic, and now the "migrant crisis" is starting to show up at your door.

It's funny; I see a LOT, a LOT of Europeans who want "migrants" and "asylum seekers" removed from their cities and countries. So, is everyone who doesn't want an influx of illegal immigration a Republican Nazi, to you?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Liberty looks like oppression, to liberals. Freedom smells like oppression, to leftists. Anything that happens where they don't get their way is fascism.
Violence as a means to a political goal is fascism. January 6th was an attempted fascist insurrection. There were no consequences for those responsible, so be assured those events will repeat themselves.

Who said it had to be a red state? What YOU eat doesn't make ME fat.
Nobody has to adhere to the Supreme Court's rulings, they rely on positive public opinion to keep themselves relevant. Which makes it all the more baffling that they would continue to debase themselves in this manner.

• Haha

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

tbh you arent someone who should be citing defintions, you dont even know what the word direct means.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Violence as a means to a political goal is fascism. January 6th was an attempted fascist insurrection. There were no consequences for those responsible, so be assured those events will repeat themselves.
Oh, shut the bloody fuck up about the little hooplah on January 6th.

You didn't squeak or squawk all summer during the George Floyd riots, which caused almost two dozen deaths, $2 billion in damages, and set multiple cities on fire. All in support of a career criminal drug dealer who overdosed on his own fentanyl.

NO ONE WAS MURDERED ON JANUARY 6TH.

You considered those RIOTS to be "mostly peaceful protests", didn't you?

I care about the outcome and the results. The whole BLM movement is nothing but a racist hate group of domestic terrorists. But you didn't say a word against them.

Maybe stick to politics in your own country, bud. You aren't good at THIS. You have literally no skin in this game, spectator. Armchair quarterback.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbh you arent someone who should be citing defintions, you dont even know what the word direct means.
You have made extremely bigoted remarks in this thread.

But you don't believe your remarks towards the LGBTQ are bigotry. This makes a discussion with you impossible. It doesn't change the fact that you're a bigot either.

Reactions: KingVamp and Xzi

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You didn't squeak or squawk all summer during the George Floyd riots,
Fuck off racist, I already debunked you know this claim and you dismissed it as fake.

uh, ok

free speech

gas cars

guns

the right to overthrow tyrannical governments

free elections

foods we are allowed to eat, the list does keep going
Provide sources for these examples

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You didn't squeak or squawk all summer during the George Floyd riots, which caused almost two dozen deaths, $2 billion in damages, and set multiple cities on fire. All in support of a career criminal drug dealer who overdosed on his own fentanyl.

NO ONE WAS MURDERED ON JANUARY 6TH.

You considered those RIOTS to be "mostly peaceful protests", didn't you?

I care about the outcome and the results. The whole BLM movement is nothing but a racist hate group of domestic terrorists. But you didn't say a word against them.

Maybe stick to politics in your own country, bud. You aren't good at THIS. You have literally no skin in this game, spectator. Armchair quarterback.

actually a leftist cop who pretended to be dead shot ashley babbit

Fuck off racist, I already debunked you know this claim and you dismissed it as fake.

Provide sources for these examples

you havent provided any, so no thanks

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On this note though, you losers lost fucking badly in 2020 and it's another example where I said earlier that you MAGAs keep crying about it 😂
That's the beautiful thing. No one on the right is crying TODAY, RIGHT NOW. We're here laughing, gloating and crowing.

All of the meltdowns have come from you, and leftists like you. And this is just the calm before the storm.

You know for a fact that Daddy Trump IS going to absolutely annihilate Pedo Joe this November. The Supreme Court has made certain that you can't block him from the ballot anymore. You are out of cards to play, and the nation is beyond sick of the child sniffer you installed a few years ago. Every single poll. Every bit of public interviews and public sentiment, across all races and age groups.

The only support that the left, or Biden has left, are Rainbow Nazis and racist victims. It's going to be facking wonderful when you lose and lose badly.

The only thing you can say in defense of Biden is "He isn't Donald Trump". You can't point to a single thing he has accomplished to make you support him. All you have is hatred of the Bad Orange Man, and that's a shitty reason to vote.

Which is why I am here crowing loudly in your face while you have your meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: supermist

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Nah, you shut the fuck up with your ignorant and racist tirades. If violence is the only language you understand, then the South will just have to burn all over again before you fuckwits get it through your thick skulls that this country is not tolerant of kings or dictators. Goddamn traitorous filth.

• Haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1