• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Effort in Colorado to keep Trump off ballot fails

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to visit New Zealand specifically because of Viva La Dirt League.

And to see a hobbit hole. In my top three bucket list destinations.

It's like all the best parts of America, England and Australia, rolled into one.

id like to see it too, but idk if im allowed, i wasnt poisoned
Post automatically merged:

Walter and his little fuck-buddy don't like my leftist political views, and somehow the best retort they can come up with is to claim that I'm not American. Not a super creative bunch.

well the first part of that is true, im not a communist, but, you made those claims, not us.

Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Walter and his little fuck-buddy don't like my politics, and somehow the best retort they can come up with is to claim that I'm not American. Not a super creative bunch.
Oh, son. I have always, always been respectful to and of you. I have always spoken well of you. Literally. I even defended you on this very topic, today.

Even when you and YOUR triple threat of fuckboys like to try to gang up and silence me. You lost your status as Thing #1 to superbitch, there, but you're still in the trifecta of liberal fuckboys. But I was always respectful to you because you aren't completely stupid and can sometimes form an argument when you aren't all up in your feels.

The end of an era, I suppose.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, son. I have always, always been respectful to and of you. I have always spoken well of you. Literally.

Even when you and YOUR triple threat of fuckboys like to try to gang up and silence me. You lost your status as Thing #1 to superbitch, there, but you're still in the trifecta of liberal fuckboys. But I was always respectful to you because you aren't completely stupid and can sometimes form an argument when you aren't all up in your feels.

im sad i missed the era, he was always a fuckboy to me

Reactions: WalterSlovotsky

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, son. I have always, always been respectful to and of you. I have always spoken well of you. Literally.

Yeah shit like this is a meltdown dude

Reactions: Xzi and KingVamp

Delerious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Walter and his little fuck-buddy don't like my leftist political views, and somehow the best retort they can come up with is to claim that I'm not American. Not a super creative bunch.

Eh, to be fair, you kinda shit on them, too. Granted, I don't know where the war started between you guys. Not my business though. I've heard every take from both sides of the aisle for nearly 10 years at this point, so I've become pretty numb to the takes. I'm basically the filthy fence-sitter here. But one thing you gotta realize about being a fence sitter, is you still either have to face left or face right at times, otherwise your balls start to hurt.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, to be fair, you kinda shit on them, too. Granted, I don't know where the war started between you guys. Not my business though. I've heard every take from both sides of the aisle for nearly 10 years at this point, so I've become pretty numb to the takes. I'm basically the filthy fence-sitter here. But one thing you gotta realize about being a fence sitter, is you still either have to face left or face right at times, otherwise your balls start to hurt.
It isn't us, in particular, really.

This site is HARD HARD FAR LEFT. Diamond-level hard left. Anyone who isn't in support of Lia Thomas competing against biological women, or wants a secure border, or doesn't think that race should get you into college is automatically going to be called a Nazi, censored, cancelled, insulted or banned.

Meanwhile, back in the Rainbow Nazi Brigade, they are allowed to say whatever they want, to whomever they please, with absolute immunity. It would be funny if it weren't so sad. This site wasn't always like this.

Then again, you kind of have to feel bad for anyone with literally thousands upon thousands of posts here, unrelated to anything gaming. I was here when this site still had ROMs. It wasn't always this way. Racist Nazi leftists didn't always feel so bold and empowered.

Times change.

WalterSlovotsky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope, but you endorse abortion which is pretty anti kid
Not necessarily. Abortion isn't killing a kid. Not everyone agrees.

Which is why it's great that we can choose to live in a state that DOES let us abort a fetus/murder a child/flush a clump of cells, however you like to refer to it as.

That's what the Supreme Court is here for. To ensure that each State has its own right to craft and enforce laws that adhere to the moral code and the will of its populace. It's the best possible compromise, given the situation.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not necessarily. Abortion isn't killing a kid. Not everyone agrees.

Which is why it's great that we can choose to live in a state that DOES let us abort a fetus/murder a child/flush a clump of cells, however you like to refer to it as.

That's what the Supreme Court is here for. To ensure that each State has its own right to craft and enforce laws that adhere to the moral code and the will of its populace. It's the best possible compromise, given the situation.

i mean, it kind of is though, like objectively

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto