• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Trump parrots Hitler

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I do not use faceberg. I grab memes where I can.
Ok? Your memes are still boomer shit that boomers share on facebook. Consider sharing actual articles and try contributing to the conversation instead of being a boomer sharing boomer memes.

• Haha
Reactions: _47iscool

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Trump and right-wing media seem to be somewhat laying low after they inspired a guy to behead his own father and rant on Youtube about the Biden "regime."

Or maybe it's just that all their ire is currently directed at Taylor Swift. Surely there's no way that could possibly backfire. /s

• Wow
Reactions: KingVamp

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trump and right-wing media seem to be somewhat laying low after they inspired a guy to behead his own father and rant on Youtube about the Biden "regime."
Pretty terrible. I didn't actually have the time to follow how they media is reporting this, but just in general, not only is it a terrible thing to push, but has a chance of backfiring on the people that are egging them on in the first place.

Reactions: Xzi

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

Or maybe it's just that all their ire is currently directed at Taylor Swift. Surely there's no way that could possibly backfire. /s
Just saw an image of it in one of my stranger sites that I sometimes visit. A 14 minute online rant that is directly quoting the MAGA playbook.

There was this one in 2022 that also didn't seem to get a lot of screen time on Fox as well:
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...t-hole-conspiracy-theories-trumps-2-rcna47701

KandaharJelqer1488

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1707132903282.png

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

He's the most annoying moment is especially when he kept denying(possibly probably due to megalomania) both military and american government all hoaxes,urban legends,myths,conspiracy theories which are so-called fake news still by both mainstream media journalists & sciencetist nowadays for instance in case of former president of United States Donald Trump...etc.

Last edited by Luke94,

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by chrisrlink,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
American psychiatrists: Donald Trump is dangerous
When I say that Trump is dangerous, the only question is whether I am not speaking too mildly, says James Gillian, a psychiatrist with 25 years of experience, in an interview with the American "Newsweek".
Gillian, who during his work - as "Newsweek" writes - came into contact with serial killers and criminals, and also supervised therapy for the most aggressive patients in psychiatric hospitals, analyzed Trump's words in the book "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump", which has just been published on the market . In addition to Gillian, 26 other psychiatrists analyze Trump's statements.
The psychiatrist analyzed Trump's statements from the election campaign and the first months of his presidency. In his opinion, psychiatrists and psychologists have a "duty to warn" society about the threat that awaits them - that is why he decided to take part in the creation of a book about the US president.
- I know more about the psychological side of violence than almost any other representative of our society - argues Gillian in an interview with "Newsweek". He adds that the fact that Trump poses a threat to the security of the US and the world is not a matter for discussion, but a fact.
American psychiatrists and psychologists established the organization "The Duty to Warn PAC", whose members argue that Trump has a personality disorder called "destructive narcissism". The founder of the organization, psychotherapist John Gartner, who teaches psychiatry at an American university, emphasizes that the organization's goal is to support activities aimed at impeaching Trump.
Gartner emphasizes that licensed psychotherapists have described "specific, observable behaviors" that show Donald Trump has a habit of "violating the rights of others."
"Newsweek" reminds that "destructive narcissism" is a term created by Erich Fromm, who described, among others, Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin and "other megalomaniac and sadistic dictators."

"Newsweek" reminds that "destructive narcissism" is a term created by Erich Fromm, who described, among others, Adolf Hitler and Joseph Stalin and "other megalomaniac and sadistic dictators."
The personality of a "destructive narcissist" includes "paranoia, cultivating conspiracy theories, demonizing opponents, lying and intimidation." At the same time, Gartner argues that Trump does not play any role - he is simply the way his behavior and statements indicate.
- We don't tell the public anything about Trump that they don't know. We're not making this up. We listen to what Trump says and we hear it, explains Gartner.
Who knows maybe for instance some police officers,mainstream media journalists are both such social groups such megalomaniacs with very too serious complexes thinking like billionaires that’s what they are expecting of their own expectations for sake of job,work lifestyle life careers in case of when it goes to both motivations and determinations(too much of both things)even if what I know in reality they have average money earnings.

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well since this thread Trumpo said that Hitler and Mussolini also did some good things. Yep, trains to death camps were always on time with them!

Joking, the ones in Italy were clearly always late anyway.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
And people for instance mainstream media journalists,scientists,police officers,astronomers,cosmonauts,astrologists,politicians are parroting Donald Trump nowadays even…etc.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I forgot what I had written. I think they put an age limit on politicians too many super old people like a nursing home

Forgetting what you had written, is a sign you are getting super old :tpi: :rofl2: :tpi:

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Who's for instance parroting former president of United States Donald Trump? For instance both Scarred Sun and Overlord administrators of Sonic Retro Forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto